A sincere apology to the Mancini outers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Caveman said:
SWP's back said:
I did say it wasn't as bad made out but does take some sheen off what was going on at the time doesn't it.

I had rivita for lunch. Fun.
Surely you mean dinner?
No, he meant lunch :-)
Second time in two hours that these working class people have wanted to misuse the term dinner.

SWP's back said:
Chris in London said:
SWP's back said:
I did say it wasn't as bad made out but does take some sheen off what was going on at the time doesn't it.

I had rivita for lunch. Fun.

The only thing in this thread that got me going was the suggestion that Mancini was lined up to take over at the swamp and was taking 5 of the senior playing staff with him.

Then I realised it wasn't serious.

But now my curiosity is piqued. What some think of as a hangin offence and no mistake is viewed by others as being as dull as ditchwater. I wasn't really arsed what he'd (allegedly) done before, since he's gone, but now I'm interested to know what it is that has caused such a divide.

Billy and PB think that castration was too lenient a punishment, GDM, SWP and Girlbob think it's a bit of a damp squib.

I'm going with Bobby Manc as the UKIP candidate for Prestwich North at the next election.
You must remember Girl Bob is very much an inner and only Mancini doing a Jimmy Saville would make her change her opinion of him.

I was supportive of Mancini but he's gone now. I will now support the new guy

SWP's back said:
Caveman said:
Surely you mean dinner?
Second time in two hours that these working class people have wanted to misuse the term dinner.

Lunch is an affectation used by some people in the north trying to make out that they're posh southerners.

Breakfast, dinner, tea and supper are the correct terms for mealtimes.

lancs blue said:
SWP's back said:

Lunch is an affectation used by some people in the north trying to make out that they're posh southerners.

Not for me as I don't live in a cave, eat coal or work in a pit.

The callouses on my hands are most certainly not from manual labour.

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Then stop eating you overweight working class person.

SWP's back said:
lancs blue said:
SWP's back said:

Not for me as I don't live in a cave, eat coal or work in a pit.

The callouses on my hands are most certainly not from manual labour.

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Then stop eating you overweight working class person.
As an overweight middle class person, I heartily endorse this post.

blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:
Chris in London said:
The only thing in this thread that got me going was the suggestion that Mancini was lined up to take over at the swamp and was taking 5 of the senior playing staff with him.

Then I realised it wasn't serious.

But now my curiosity is piqued. What some think of as a hangin offence and no mistake is viewed by others as being as dull as ditchwater. I wasn't really arsed what he'd (allegedly) done before, since he's gone, but now I'm interested to know what it is that has caused such a divide.

Billy and PB think that castration was too lenient a punishment, GDM, SWP and Girlbob think it's a bit of a damp squib.

I'm going with Bobby Manc as the UKIP candidate for Prestwich North at the next election.
You must remember Girl Bob is very much an inner and only Mancini doing a Jimmy Saville would make her change her opinion of him.

Even then it would be Marwoods fault or the Spanish duo......

Dave and Billy would also get a mention lol
We got blamed for losing the cup final earlier in the thread.

Seriously ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:

Even then it would be Marwoods fault or the Spanish duo......

Dave and Billy would also get a mention lol
We got blamed for losing the cup final earlier in the thread.

Seriously ;-)

Well you didn't win it, did you?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.