A small bit of info for you.....

Well i didnt know spudsmad was a lady, as shes a bluemoon member she must post her picture in the "who are you" in off topic

mcfc92lad as apologised to me by pm, it takes a big man to apologise fair play to him.

One other point to clear up is that I am not a woman lol. This came about when I was trying to be funny to someone who was being rude to me, by saying that I was Susan Boyle from BGT. Some people have decided that I am female. lmao.

spursmad321 said:
mcfc92lad as apologised to me by pm, it takes a big man to apologise fair play to him.

One other point to clear up is that I am not a woman lol. This came about when I was trying to be funny to someone who was being rude to me, by saying that I was Susan Boyle from BGT. Some people have decided that I am female. lmao.
all right, all right, don't get your knickers in a twist about it, i've heard people called a lot worse on here.

spursmad321 said:

you class Boyle as a female

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.