A small bit of info for you.....

spursmad321 said:
mcfc92lad as apologised to me by pm, it takes a big man to apologise fair play to him.

One other point to clear up is that I am not a woman lol. This came about when I was trying to be funny to someone who was being rude to me, by saying that I was Susan Boyle from BGT. Some people have decided that I am female. lmao.

What a gentleman. Seemed like he genuinely didn't realise he'd done something wrong. Wikipedia 'Yid' and it explains how Spurs fans use it. It seems to be a bit like rappers using 'the n word'. Different if someone outside of the group uses it in a way that seems to be derogatory.

charliebigspuds said:
spursmad321 said:
mcfc92lad as apologised to me by pm, it takes a big man to apologise fair play to him.

One other point to clear up is that I am not a woman lol. This came about when I was trying to be funny to someone who was being rude to me, by saying that I was Susan Boyle from BGT. Some people have decided that I am female. lmao.
all right, all right, don't get your knickers in a twist about it, i've heard people called a lot worse on here.

Lol

spursmad321 said:

Oooohh, hark at her. ;0)

Farmer Blue said:
spursmad321 said:

Oooohh, hark at her. ;0)

You may well be a male now but if we dont sign Tevez I will chop off your balls with an axe, then it could be anyones guess .... :)

Daz_Blue said:
Farmer Blue said:
spursmad321 said:

Oooohh, hark at her. ;0)

You may well be a male now but if we dont sign Tevez I will chop off your balls with an axe, then it could be anyones guess .... :)

oh really. *Rolls eyes and laughs is head off *

so....where are then in the transfer status spursmad?
especially with:

tevez =
RSC =
lescott =

as news reports are suggesting chelsea are right in the mix....
RSC has poor injury record and id be surprised if he passed a medical....

but all your predicitions seem to be bang on the money....especially the "hart loan, taylor in" thats some confirmation if we ever needed any

Bluebeer said:
especially with:

tevez =
RSC =
lescott =

but all your predicitions seem to be bang on the money....especially the "hart loan, taylor in" thats some confirmation if we ever needed any

Tevez & RSC are done, Lescott is a target, I sometimes feel like I am repeating myself. lol

spursmad321 said:
Bluebeer said:
especially with:

tevez =
RSC =
lescott =

Tevez & RSC are done, Lescott is a target, I sometimes feel like I am repeating myself. lol
i think people are finding it difficult to understand that tevez is 'done', why is kia talking about chelsea if its done, especially since tevez told fergie to do one

wrongun73 said:
spursmad321 said:
Bluebeer said:
especially with:

tevez =
RSC =
lescott =

i think people are finding it difficult to understand that tevez is 'done', why is kia talking about chelsea if its done, especially since tevez told fergie to do one

Have a listen to the ssn interview again Kia doesn't mention Chelski once, and when the interviewer does Kia blanks it and moves on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.