A small bit of info for you.....

Itk dream team...

..............................................spudsmad............................................
...............................URG...............................pollerz.............................
......lm........................................cm...................................rm.............
......lb....................................cd......cd............................rb.................
.................................................gk..................................................

When we finish signing new players, I think Spursmad will vanish into the ether, like Desert Rat did.
How will we recognize him next time we want info. Someone who just states it as it is.
I could of made a fortune at the bookies.

spursmad....how dare you come on here and get information bang on and send the forum into a love-in,with no arguing,no name calling and everyone happy......

by the way, thought you were on holiday in dubai Mark,or did you take your laptop!!!!!!

spursmad be afraid...be very afraid. from now on u will be harrased non-stop for your opinion on every single player the club is linked with and if you say you dont actually know anything on any ocasion people will assume your simply holding out on them and will try to form a mystic religious ITK pm circle with you at its center.

thanks for the info and just ignore all the crap on here and if you do get anymore info you can share with us welll be glad to hear it

whitt said:
I hope he's not right about everything. Will be gutted to lose Ela, think it may have a negative effect on Robinho too. Cheers for the info anyway spursmad!

Don't worry about Robinho, he will be fine. *wink*

spursmad321 said:
whitt said:
I hope he's not right about everything. Will be gutted to lose Ela, think it may have a negative effect on Robinho too. Cheers for the info anyway spursmad!

Cheers Spursmad, Did you hear anything on the Tevez deal to be announced tomorrow?

spursmad321 said:
whitt said:

have been told any more info spurs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.