A small bit of info for you.....

spursmad321 said:
whitt said:
I hope he's not right about everything. Will be gutted to lose Ela, think it may have a negative effect on Robinho too. Cheers for the info anyway spursmad!

Don't worry about Robinho, he will be fine. *wink*

Oh, so it is a Brazilian?

spursmad321 said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I hope to keep you all well informed .*wink*

Cheers

tevez deal still first of july man or maybe earlier?

spursmad321 said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I hope to keep you all well informed .*wink*

Cheers

Bit of a winker on the quiet aren't you mate?

Oi, Spursmad, what took you so long! Could have done with you in the Ronaldinho and Kaka sagas :)

Only jokin obviously. Well done fella and thanks for the info.

Shame we cant put your picture up as you could replace Ned in the top left hand corner and be our player of the month!

told you before when the crafty cockney speaks again we will all listen coz SPURSMAD will know when
wher e what time and what colour boxers carlos has got on
(bows head)

SWPISHOME said:
spursmad321 said:
whitt said:
I hope he's not right about everything. Will be gutted to lose Ela, think it may have a negative effect on Robinho too. Cheers for the info anyway spursmad!

Cheers Spursmad, Did you hear anything on the Tevez deal to be announced tomorrow?

I believe it will still be around the 1st of july.

spursmad321 said:
SWPISHOME said:
spursmad321 said:
whitt said:

Cheers Spursmad, Did you hear anything on the Tevez deal to be announced tomorrow?

I believe it will still be around the 1st of july.

How long have you been getting info on city for mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.