A small bit of info for you.....

Spursmad is obviously Mark Hughes, face it, posing as an ITK on here is the only way he's ever going to be loved by City fans.

sam the drummer said:
stony said:
Spursmad is obviously Mark Hughes, face it, posing as an ITK on here is the only way he's ever going to be loved by City fans.
Or by winning a cup!

I'm trying to be realistic ;-)

Stuart Brennan is online right now. I guess he's looking for more transfer news after stealing Spursmad's info about Taylor for his MEN article? ;-)

would knowing where the info comes from change the outcome of the answer..

er... no..

If spursmad divulged his contacts this still wouldnt be enough for some..

we have the acceptors and the dissectors (spelling??)...fact of life.

ogaboga said:
spursmad321 said:
whitt said:
I hope he's not right about everything. Will be gutted to lose Ela, think it may have a negative effect on Robinho too. Cheers for the info anyway spursmad!

Don't worry about Robinho, he will be fine. *wink*

Oh, so it is a Brazilian?

Better than an arshavin (the old ones are the best)!

Has anybody got any theories about who Spursmad actually is ?

Could he be a former Spurs Youth team player who is best mates with Mark Bowen but didn't quite actually make it as a pro - Footballer and now works in either Football Finance or possibly the Media. Somebody similar to the David Gardener character who is close to Taggerts sons, Nevilles, Giggs and Beckham ??

Or, does he have mystical powers and those Lottery numbers are coming in ???

How do you pull a name like Stewart Taylor out of the Air ??

Will we ever know and does anybody care??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.