A small bit of info for you.....

The Fat el Hombre said:
Nice one spursmad, good man

People should stop mithering him about how he gets his info, who he gets it from and for how long he's been getting it, just take on board what he says. If anyone found qout who spursmad was or who he got the info was, there's no doubt spursmad would stop posting, so shut it!

Come on then spursmad what are you implying with the Robinho thing?

Thanks mate.

I am not implying anything regarding Robinho this is my opinion not info, once Tevez signs I think you will have a very competent strike force, ( Tevez,RSC,Bellend and Robinho) So why would you want anymore strikers unless one of then is being moved on (ie Robinho or Bellend).

This is just my opinion.

spursmad321 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

People should stop mithering him about how he gets his info, who he gets it from and for how long he's been getting it, just take on board what he says. If anyone found qout who spursmad was or who he got the info was, there's no doubt spursmad would stop posting, so shut it!

Thanks mate.

I am not implying anything regarding Robinho this is my opinion not info, once Tevez signs I think you will have a very competent strike force, ( Tevez,RSC,Bellend and Robinho) So why would you want anymore strikers unless one of then is being moved on (ie Robinho or Bellend).

This is just my opinion.

Hey mate whats ur take on eto'o im anxious to hear what u have to say because you and i seem to have different information.

samharris said:
How about Spursmad isnt a spurs fan at all ??

He's been posting on COYS for ages so I'd say he's a spuds fan.

I think we should leave the lad alone and let him post his info like he has been doing, no fuss, no bigging himself up, no cryptic fucking poems.

Fair Play SM, keep up the good work

spursmad321 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Thanks mate.

This is just my opinion.

we want a 20 goal a season striker.it's harsh but bellamy most likely wont even play 20 games a season, rsc is an injury risk and tevez as good as he is wouldn't get as many goals as an eto'o/villa type player. as for robbie, he plays on the wing so he's unlikely to get 20

spursmad321 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Thanks mate.

This is just my opinion.

we also have Bojinov & caicedo too...personally I think that bellamy will be an impact sub..strength in depth is the rule of the day..

Pollerz said:
spursmad321 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Thanks mate.

This is just my opinion.

Hey mate whats ur take on eto'o im anxious to hear what u have to say because you and i seem to have different information.

I've been in PM with him about Pollerz............you must be getting the same info that i am??
Strange how it differs from differant sources?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.