A small bit of info for you.....

flb said:
spursmad321 said:
Regarding Robinho I wasn't impling that another Brazilian was joining, I was refering to the fact that he won't miss Elano, he is fine about him going.
wheres he off to SM?

As far a way as possible lol.

I don't know mate.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Pollerz said:
could the reason start with M and end with a N?

hmmmm

Maicon?

Spursmad said it had nothing to do with signing another Brazilian, just that Elano leaving wouldn't upset Robbie too much. Stop getting moist about other signings. Spursmad is the only ITK we've had who is the real thing on this board, and if he hasn't said anymore it's probably that we're not looking at anyone else right now.

cheers SM123, will raise a glass to you tonight. just to clarify, you didn't mean to imply that we would be signing another brazillian, did you? you were just having fun with the *ahem* more eager types, seeing where they went with a little wink, amirite?

PaleBlue said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Pollerz said:

hmmmm

Maicon?

Spursmad said it had nothing to do with signing another Brazilian, just that Elano leaving wouldn't upset Robbie too much. Stop getting moist about other signings. Spursmad is the only ITK we've had who is the real thing on this board, and if he hasn't said anymore it's probably that we're not looking at anyone else right now.

Oh sorry, I wasn't aware that mentioning a players name with a question mark constituted getting moist.

My bad...

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
PaleBlue said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Pollerz said:

hmmmm

Maicon?

Oh sorry, I wasn't aware that mentioning a players name with a question mark constituted getting moist.

My bad...
its ok mate, i got all hot and moist about half an hour ago, mind you i was in the shower!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.