A small bit of info for you.....

Just a question spursmad which is totally hypocritical of me hahaha....have you heard anything about Valencia at Wigan, i've been told Hughes is interested in him

AntonDonJuan said:
Just a question spursmad which is totally hypocritical of me hahaha....have you heard anything about Valencia at Wigan, i've been told Hughes is interested in him

No mate.

spursmad, a word of warning you might want to hide your online status in your control panel otherwise you will be hounded like a whore everytime your online.

Many Thanks for the info it's much appreciated and looking forward to future info.

Just to clarify Spursmad...you've been bang on with Barry, RSC, Taylor....how certain are you (percentage) that Carlos Tevez will be a Manchester City player starting season 2009 - 2010?

This is the only transfer I want to go through now more than anything.

Danamy said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Just PM him!! ;)

Don't encoraged them, I'm worn out. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.