Erling
Haaland
He play’s upfront for City, City
Erling
Haaland
He play’s upfront for City, City

City, City, City.
12 hours, and no likes.
I’m fucking wasted on you lot, at least they liked it on sad café!

We could replace the famous Skol selling Vikings chant of ‘Skol Skol Skol Skol, Skol Skol Skol Skol’
With ‘Score Score Score Score, Score Score Score Score’
It’d sound dead good and be a nod to his great Viking heritage.

Every time I see you haaland
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that goal thats coming
And City winning home and away.

Der der der der-der-der

Ending may be off, but manc and short enough to remember

i put this on a different thread a few weeks ago but not in this one which it’s probably more suited to, probably rubbish but thought i would see what people think and it’s to the tune of Just Can’t Get Enough:

When we’re watching Erling he gets you out of your seat, we just can’t get enough, we just can’t get enough

When we’re watching Erling scoring every week, we just can’t get enough, we just can’t get enough

He’s 6’5, Norwegian and plays for city do do do do do do do do, do do do do do do do, do do do do do do do Erling Haaland, do do do do do do do, do do do do do do do, do do do do do do do Erling Haaland!

(if no good i can get my coat)!!!

Haven't read the whole thread but my lad's been singing this to me, don't know where it's come from but it's quite catchy I think ...

He comes from Norway, he's Alfie's little lad
He went to Dortmund, he wasn't fucking bad
Now he's at City, the best team in the land
His name is Erling, Erling Braut Haaland

What was with the yaya song yesterday ? Surely it wasn't with different lyrics ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.