A song for Erling...

I'm gonna get ripped to shreds for this but at least it's original and matches the song.

To about the first 25 seconds of this ancient track but repeated twice.

I'm tickled blue, with all things City
-
and Erling Haaland... he's our 9
(do-do-do-do)
-
watch him win the golden boot, at a canter every year.

-
(do-do-do-do)
-
Greavsie's record it will fall, if he stays here long enough.

(Do's inbetween are are there as a guide maybe a rendition of ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-Haaland at the start or do's/na's, or even ditch all do's na's and ha's)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are too desperate for it to actually be a song they like from an era they grew up in or from a local band or have a quick chorus...I can't be accused of being unoriginal at least and I've tried something out the box maybe dig out your great grandparents songs, maybe go for Irish or folk songs instead of 70's pop and beyond, go for much older as the older stuff usually has simpler chorus lines that might be easier to match with Haaland and City, admittedly mines not perfect but I tried...

I mainly mention Greavsie towards the end as a nod to Jimmy Greaves the greatest scorer on these shores, if we can drill that into his head that he can be the greatest scorer in English football history maybe it'd sway any thought of a move away, if it's legacy he's truly after being possibly the greatest goalscorer in English football history is more folklore than anything he'd ever achieve elsewhere.

I'm gonna get ripped to shreds for this but at least it's original and matches the song.

To about the first 25 seconds of this ancient track but repeated twice.

-
(do-do-do-do)
-
watch him win the golden boot, at a canter every year.

-
(do-do-do-do)
-
Greavsie's record it will fall, if he stays here long enough.

(Do's inbetween are are there as a guide maybe a rendition of ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-Haaland at the start or do's/na's, or even ditch all do's na's and ha's)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are too desperate for it to actually be a song they like from an era they grew up in or from a local band or have a quick chorus...I can't be accused of being unoriginal at least and I've tried something out the box maybe dig out your great grandparents songs, maybe go for Irish or folk songs instead of 70's pop and beyond, go for much older as the older stuff usually has simpler chorus lines that might be easier to match with Haaland and City, admittedly mines not perfect but I tried...

I mainly mention Greavsie towards the end as a nod to Jimmy Greaves the greatest scorer on these shores, if we can drill that into his head that he can be the greatest scorer in English football history maybe it'd sway any thought of a move away, if it's legacy he's truly after being possibly the greatest goalscorer in English football history is more folklore than anything he'd ever achieve elsewhere.

hahahahahaha - now you could, and probably would, be able to sing that on your own.

It does seem difficult to find a song for Erling that's as singular as he is - maybe ask Noel or Liam to chip in - hehe.

haaland..haaland..haaland.

sung it to a friends baby I was looking after , worked at treat sent him to sleep in minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.