A song for Erling...

Just back from hampden and thought this would work brilliantly with haaland ,
Freed from desire . Can't upload my own video from last night . Premier league terrified haalands on fire

That looked brilliant. Yes I'm on board with that for Haaland even if it's only the singing section. The whole ground doing it would be amazing.

Best so far.

Gets my vote.
Be brilliant to get it going in the pubs. Need to get the pub owners to play the song to get it going first though. Fans aren’t going to just start singing it without music. Be a right good crack then take it up a notch into the stadium with everyone bouncing. Even the family stand would join in.

Be brilliant to get it going in the pubs. Need to get the pub owners to play the song to get it going first though. Fans aren’t going to just start singing it without music. Be a right good crack then take it up a notch into the stadium with everyone bouncing. Even the family stand would join in.
Yeah come on Mary D's,hopefully the ones in there will bring it inside the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.