A song for Erling...

Okay, I don’t post much and have had a few drinks at and after the match.
It has got me thinking that although the German song is good we need something of our own which is catchy and newish for a football chat.
My drunken brain has come up with dexters midnight runners ‘come on erling’ Nice and simple and will catch on.
Do do do come on erling
Do do do come on erling
Do do do erling Haaland makes the city sing
And repeat

Feel free to alter or tell me to fuck off haha.

Hopefully we’ll have a proper chant for him by the end of the season.

Okay, I don’t post much and have had a few drinks at and after the match.
It has got me thinking that although the German song is good we need something of our own which is catchy and newish for a football chat.
My drunken brain has come up with dexters midnight runners ‘come on erling’ Nice and simple and will catch on.
Do do do come on erling
Do do do come on erling
Do do do erling Haaland makes the city sing
And repeat

Feel free to alter or tell me to fuck off haha.
Just fuck off! Haha

Not a song, and don't expect anyone to use it, but the Terminator clap would be fucking funny after last night's display.

But judging from last night you've got the "Haaland, Haaland" chant and the Alfie/Erling and unless you're rocking up away games with a bunch of lads willing to get a song going posting your extended lyrics to a Kraftwerk B side on Bluemoon won't be taking off any time soon!

Needs sorting. A bit embarrassing we have nothing to sing when he's destroying teams and MOTM.
I agree entirely. It's is a bit embarrassing. Even if we just chant 'Haaland! Haaland! Haaland! Haaland!' after he scores. I heard a bit of the modified Kolo chant last nigh but it was feeble.

The Erling/Alfie(Yaya/Kolo) chant is staying. And so is the other chant about Munchens. We’re done! Maybe somebody or a group of lads can start a new and original chant that might catch on?

I bet Pete Boyle and the Rags come up with a better and more original anti-Haaland chant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.