A song for Erling...

Interesting that a number of posts also refer to Alfie.
There is of course only one song that is suitable. That would have to replace the Ya Ya and Kolo version which a lot of people might not like to see happen.
First verse for Erilng and second for Alfie.
It really makes sense. We could even do the 3rd verse for Ya Ya and 4th for Kolo.
That would pay homage to the great players that they were.
All songs should be short and easily repeated for maximum effect
Throw in version 5 and 6 for Mike and Nicky Summerbee and 7 and 8 for Devante and Andrew Cole and round it off with Kasper and Peter Schmeichel.

What would be great is some sort of chant to the Viking Gods. One stand shouts Erling then, after a pause, another stand replies with Haaland. I saw this style done in Poland by the Poznan fans from both ends of the ground and it was fantastic. It would be a step up from the often heard cry from the Kippax: "North Stand North Stand give us a song."
Would be mint - always liked the interactive chants. We will leave you to sort this then

In my defence I’ve been on the piss all day, Jack Daniel’s honey has a lot to answer for, but how about the Free from Desire, Will Griggs on fire song? Could someone improve the following pissed up lyrics whilst I get my coat?

We’ve got Alfie’s lad Erling
Wanted City, said fuck off to Madrid
We’ve got Alfie’s lad Erling
He wanted City, fuck off you rag scum
We’ve got the big blonde from Norway
He told the Bayern twats to go away
We’ve got a Nordic shield of meat
He even likes the odd empty seat

He’ll score us goals
We’ll just score more and more
He’ll score us goals
We’ll score more and more
He’ll score us goals
We’ll just score more and more
He’ll score with every shot
We’ll win the fucking lot

Erlings on fire
Pisstakes slabhead Maguire
Erlings on fire
Will make Mr Fucking Ed retire
Erlings on fire
Jackie’s tits will always say hiya
Erlings on fire
His dad says keane is fucking dier

Na na na na na na na
Etc

Coat, got

Have had this tune stuck in my head since June.

Chorus of Ob-la-di Ob-La-da

Erling Ha
Erling Ha
Erling Haaaaaaland

Oh I love it when he scores

Erling Ha
Erling Ha
Erling Haaaaaaland

His left boot is made of gold

Nice and easy words and tune here....
To the ending refrains of The Smiths "Panic" (Hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ...)

Erling Haaland, Erling Haaland, Erling Haaland....
Hasn’t someone already posted that? Chance at the far post, previous page. Personally rather than Erling Haaland I’d prefer Nordic meat shield, Nordic meat shield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.