A song to counter "where were you, when you were sh*t."

Re: A song to counter "where were you, when you were sh*t."

No need to get wound up, its funny I reckon.

We were here is a top reply.

Doesn't bother me, we know it's bollocks:
2it53mf.jpg

There is no other club in the world more loyal than we were.

Re: A song to counter

moomba said:

Think we should sing "We were here.." before they do, should be one of the first songs we sing imo

"Supporting a team in Blue at Maine Road"
"A Team in blue at Maine Road"
"Supporting a team in Blue at Maine Road"

Followed by

" You'll always be shit"
" You'll always be shit"
" Face up to it you'll always be shit"

Re: A song to counter

Kris_Musampa said:
moomba said:

Think we should sing "We were here.." before they do, should be one of the first songs we sing imo

Sing that in the first 5 minutes to steal their thunder!

Re: A song to counter "where were you, when you were sh*t."

Don't get wound up about it. We know we were here and so does any knowledgable football fan.
Those that chant it need to look at the facts. I'd love to see some of their stadiums if they went that low in the football league.

30,000 plus in Division 2.

30,478 turned out for City's next home game after we had fallen to 12th in the 3rd tier. And they ask, "Where were you when you were shit?"

i know where i was when we was shit, usually freezing bollocks off or losing my voice in the kippax screaming at us. etc etc etc

who gives a flying fuck what they sing, we know the truth n thats all that counts imo

end of day its jealousy and any fan would love their club to be owned by a billionaire, but money doesnt guarantee success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.