A trip down memory lane around Manchester....

20210623-180519.jpg
Wow, you've still got the tie! Good lad.

1624468660095.png
My high school.....Yew Tree High in Wythenshawe. It went on to become Arden college and then got demolished. Fcking terrible school...but good memories!
I used to live on the estate just behind the school so it was dead easy to wag it.

It's all I do have from that time (mid-late seventies). Remember those maroon jackets, and the grey jumper with the maroon and yellow band on the v neck?
Loved that uniform, especially the jacket and tie (although not the briefcase my mum sent me off to school with when I first started). I'm not on Facebook myself but there is a page on there dedicated to Greg's with some familiar names and photos from the 70s. I started in '76 myself.

View attachment 19931
My high school.....Yew Tree High in Wythenshawe. It went on to become Arden college and then got demolished. Fcking terrible school...but good memories!
I used to live on the estate just behind the school so it was dead easy to wag it.
A lot of my friends went there in the 70s. Fucking rum place that was.

Sixties and seventies. He also taught at Sharston and South Wythenshawe when they all merged. He taught RE.
My RE classes at Yew Tree were between 1978 - 80. I can only remember one RE teacher...some oldish guy with yellow hair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.