A very hurt and sore RAG

Yep..reminds me of the old Blackadder sketch when he asks Baldrick if he's aware of what "irony" is...

"Yes my Lord.It;s like Goldy and Bronzy-but it's made of iron."

Here are a few questions those thick twat rags might choose to ignore, but I posted them anyway:

#1. Why do you rags refer to us as Citeh? You see, yes, that is how many people in Manchester say City, but surely, if you are all from Manchester - you know that then don't you?

#2. If you can honestly say that Baconface is saving his money up for a day when players cost less, which is essentially what he is claiming, then you are far more naive than you look. Come on, sorry, but we have pushed players values up now, and we will decide if they are going to come back down. Now unfortunately, that isn't going to happen until we are in the ECL, so if all this talk of us crashing and burning is true, then you ain't buying any new players for a while - are you?

3#. Saying that the players coming to Citeh, (as you put it) are only coming for the money is the most juvenile garbage I have heard in years. Of course they are, they are coming just for the money. They have no intention of playing football and will most probably stay at home on match day. I only wish that all the players we have to buy were as loyal and lifelong followers of the club, like your players.......arf arf.

4#. For all the dumb rags that claim City are ruining football by paying well over the odds for players. Do you think that our owners are going to keep paying these crazy prices and wages once we are in the ECL? Bear in mind, these guys are very, very rich, and they didn't get that way by being poor business men. Also bear in mind that these guys are spending THERE OWN MONEY, not a banks money, not running up £666 million of debt like some clubs, so they are more entitled than any club in the world to pay whomever then want, whatever they want.

You all need to do a bit of growing up IMO.

supergrover said:
theres no abuse freezah the fact is you can't handle the truth, your little bubble has burst and it's just starting to sink in, did you really think it would last forever NEWSFLASH nothing does, now run along and tell all your little friends that your winding up people on bluemoon and that how clever you are when at the end of the day all your doing is continuing to post on a topic headed 'A VERY HURT AND SORE RAG' of which you most certainly are.

Explain this to me

Wiles84 said:
supergrover said:
theres no abuse freezah the fact is you can't handle the truth, your little bubble has burst and it's just starting to sink in, did you really think it would last forever NEWSFLASH nothing does, now run along and tell all your little friends that your winding up people on bluemoon and that how clever you are when at the end of the day all your doing is continuing to post on a topic headed 'A VERY HURT AND SORE RAG' of which you most certainly are.

Explain this to me

I believe he is saying you are an example of the thread.

Hope that explains things.

I like it how the thread title has now taken a different meaning, seeming to be about a certain user posting in this thread.

I don't mind other fans here, as long as they are ok with actually listening to what we, who this place is for, have to say and not dismissing it all.

KentBlue said:
Didnt know you could be so happy and smug about somebody taking over your football club!

Why not? When you've gone as long as us without a trophy, and then someone like the Sheik suddenly comes along with more money than anyone anywhere else on planet earth and wants to spend loads of it on your club, who wouldn't be happy and smug?

Yes...i'm happy, but i'm not smug tbf.
I want to earn those trophies just like all the good clubs do , not have have them bought for me .
That will not sit comfortably with true blue fan's .
It will take a few years,no one will take us seriously if it doesn't take a few years in order to achieve it .
I don't want to be laughed at .

CheethamHillBlue said:
Wiles84 said:
supergrover said:

Explain this to me

Fair enough. To be honest though i'm not a sore, hurt rag. We've just clinched our 18th league title and has back to back european cup finals so we're currently enjoying one of our most successful periods at the club. His original point about our bubble burtsing, ship sinking, whatever analogy you wish to use is utter crap. You're basing your argument on players who have left and who have joined and thats all. If we go 5 years without winning and competeing for trophies then yes you can say we're in trouble but we haven't. Some of you seem to think that trophies are given out to the club that buys the most players during the summer and racks up the biggest wage bill, if they were city would clean up, unfortunatley it doesn't work like that. Before you post anymore about how Uniteds bubble has burst can you just wait till next May when to see what happens during the season. Put it this way how are you lot gonna fell if we win the league again next year after the hysterical signings we brough in this year. It could and possibly will happen. no doubt the general consensus of city fans will be the used and tiresome response of 'wait till next year'

i'm basing it on how many of you feel the the need to come on a city forum and make us try and see the error of our ways the word 'woodwork' comes to mind but keep them coming your giving us comedy gold and as i said before past is the past and none of us look worried for the future as for you well can i have my hook back please red snapper on my line why not try the transfer forum i think that you would enjoy that more as for the bubble keep them coming because you all sound worried to me love to stay and chat but have to go to work something you will find out when you stop sucking on yer mams tit laters woman city till i die.

Wiles84 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
Wiles84 said:
supergrover said:

Explain this to me

Fair enough. To be honest though i'm not a sore, hurt rag. We've just clinched our 18th league title and has back to back european cup finals so we're currently enjoying one of our most successful periods at the club. His original point about our bubble burtsing, ship sinking, whatever analogy you wish to use is utter crap. You're basing your argument on players who have left and who have joined and thats all. If we go 5 years without winning and competeing for trophies then yes you can say we're in trouble but we haven't. Some of you seem to think that trophies are given out to the club that buys the most players during the summer and racks up the biggest wage bill, if they were city would clean up, unfortunatley it doesn't work like that. Before you post anymore about how Uniteds bubble has burst can you just wait till next May when to see what happens during the season. Put it this way how are you lot gonna fell if we win the league again next year after the hysterical signings we brough in this year. It could and possibly will happen. no doubt the general consensus of city fans will be the used and tiresome response of 'wait till next year'

yet strangely... you're here. on Bluemoon.

worried? nah. why worry? you've got a good 60 million left to put toward those interest payments. good luck with that.

You now what would be best, if rag fans were to come on here and discuss football-related matters in a calm and intelligent way. That way we could all act like reasonable, responsible adults.

But it seems the only rag fans that come on here have the IQ of a pewter mug full of diluted smegma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.