A very hurt and sore RAG

PMSL @ this comment

Micky Said,July 14th, 2009 @12:52 Scott, enough of these mate, it’s making us look very bitter when we probably couldn’t give two shits anymore

Of course you couldn't Micky. You can only afford to pay for one shit these days then the second one has to be a free shit.

Happy days.

KentBlue said:
Didnt know you could be so happy and smug about somebody taking over your football club!

Why not? When you've gone as long as us without a trophy, and then someone like the Sheik suddenly comes along with more money than anyone anywhere else on planet earth and wants to spend loads of it on your club, who wouldn't be happy and smug?

because its your football club and not a toy for somebody to play with and before you start i dont like United as a business i hate it and the Glazers and would have hated anybody taking over my club.

So is success everything to you then? its easy for me to say because ive had alot of success following united but im 50/50 if i would replace that for a club run by fans for the fans!

marjon said:
KentBlue said:
Didnt know you could be so happy and smug about somebody taking over your football club!

Why not? When you've gone as long as us without a trophy, and then someone like the Sheik suddenly comes along with more money than anyone anywhere else on planet earth and wants to spend loads of it on your club, who wouldn't be happy and smug?

because its your football club and not a toy for somebody to play with and before you start i dont like United as a business i hate it and the Glazers and would have hated anybody taking over my club.

So is success everything to you then? its easy for me to say because ive had alot of success following united but im 50/50 if i would replace that for a club run by fans for the fans!

The difference is this - the is no FC City of Manchester -that for me says it all.
Your desperation for glory has overridden your morals.

So if your mum hadn't had a shag for ages, and she told you some chap had offered her cash for a quick go, you would still respect her??!!
Ha ha ha ha. Jesus H Christ! Are you for real, little boy?

First, there's a considerable difference about the feelings most people have with their family members and the clubs they choose to support, so your argument is vapid to say the least.
Secondly, my mum's been dead for 25 years. so I'd be fucking surprised.

marjon said:
KentBlue said:

Easy tiger. Get down to Gigg Lane, watch your team, have a black pudd and get a legover in Sol & Vie.
Happy days

CheethamHillBlue said:
marjon said:
KentBlue said:

Easy tiger. Get down to Gigg Lane, watch your team, have a black pudd and get a legover in Sol & Vie.
Happy days

My team is Manchester United Football Club and yes to me its Football Club!

supergrover said:
theres no abuse freezah the fact is you can't handle the truth, your little bubble has burst and it's just starting to sink in, did you really think it would last forever NEWSFLASH nothing does, now run along and tell all your little friends that your winding up people on bluemoon and that how clever you are when at the end of the day all your doing is continuing to post on a topic headed 'A VERY HURT AND SORE RAG' of which you most certainly are.

sorry mate, i think this irony is completely lost on theses two-bit glory boys...

Guderian said:
marjon said:
KentBlue said:

The difference is this - the is no FC City of Manchester -that for me says it all.

Please elaborate on this statement.
This should be good............

marjon said:

I thought that, in almost 50 years of supporting City, I'd pretty much
seen everything but a utd fan speaking about morals !!!!!? Oh the irony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.