A very hurt and sore RAG

Freezah said:
Halfpenny said:
Freezah said:
Halfpenny said:
Still not got an answer freezah, despite you indirectly quoting my post asking for one. If I don't get one I'll assume you've deleted it to save your own face because it fucked your stats up.

What are you on about?
The posts by "This is how it feels to be City". It was queued for moderation and appears to have mysteriously vanished despite the non-use of the M word, which is your sole rule.

Queued for moderation? So I get to choose if it's posted or not? :S. I still don't know what you're talking about ...
I'm assuming you are the author of the article?

All of you.

Do tell me.

What happens when these rich Arabs fuck off? What if you've still won fuck all?

How do you keep up the wage structure?

Leeds United. ;).

Freezah said:
All of you.

Do tell me.

Leeds United. ;).
You're relying on ifs and buts. What would happen if United suddenly found they couldn't pay their debt repayments and went bust?
No club.

When you assume, you make an ass out of "u" and me. ;).

I'm not.

There's the answer. Happy?

Freezah said:
When you assume, you make an ass out of "u" and me. ;).

I'm not.

There's the answer. Happy?
I don't need to make an arse out of you, you're doing it for me.

Freezah said:
All of you.
Do tell me.
Leeds United. ;).

What happens? We support City as we always have done. What a strange fucking question for any genuine football fan to ask... oh yeah, forgot - we're talking to a non match-going, glory-hunting rag who spends his spare time on a City fan website after midnight on a Wednesday... I think I know where the 'loser' term belongs here mate. Shut the door on your way out.

Freezah said:
All of you.

Do tell me.

Leeds United. ;).

You still haven't given an answer as to which positions in your squad are better than ours(apart from the players I mentioned.)
And if these "rich Arabs fuck off" we'll probably go bust and end up in the third tier like Leeds.
And guess what?
We'll still turn up.Just like we did last time.

I'd love to see it happen to you lot just to see what would happen..as if we didn't know.
Still think the prawn sandwich boys and "Essex reds" would show up?
Doubt it.

Halfpenny said:
Freezah said:
All of you.

Do tell me.

Leeds United. ;).
You're relying on ifs and buts. What would happen if United suddenly found they couldn't pay their debt repayments and went bust?
No club.

We probably would end up like Leeds United, but we were still turn up and be there for the club.

What would happen if United and couldn't pay their debts, and ended up in a diabolical financial situation? You would end up going down the shitter, playing infront of a half empty Old Trafford, because the cockney glory hunters will all piss off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.