A very hurt and sore RAG

There a bunch arnt they. They remind me of "Loose Women"

Players have crossed divides in the past, but then again most dont know the past or anything beyond 1992, i mentioned to a Rag while at work yesterday about divides and links etc.. He brought up Dennis Law and the back heel words to the effect of how could, he's Utd through and through, came through the ranks to which i just smiled and kindly informed him he started out at City he thought i was pulling his leg until he used to net - they sure know there stuff.

Talking of Denis Law..........Do any fans know if he visits supporters clubs ? red or Blue and if so , do you know of any dates soon ? I have a programme from when he scored 6 against Luton that i would like to get signed. (Might even slip the back heel one in while hes not looking.

Freezah said:
Why abuse? Really ... why would you abuse me?

I haven't abused you at all, I've state opinion.

Want to be small and petty with abuse? Go play in traffic.

No point in speculating, let's discuss post-September 20th. If you people can't handle a United fan here, why do you all [;)] live in Manchester with us United fans?

Oh wait the "Mancs not Yanks" crew aren't really in Manchester, are you?

You said you're here for a sensible discussion... We've answered all your questions, but when someone asks you a direct question in response you just change the subject, and avoid it completely. We gave you an answer about what would happen if the "rich arabs fucked off" yet you never answered about what would happen if United couldn't pay their debts.

Unknown_Genius said:
Freezah said:

No point in speculating, let's discuss post-September 20th. If you people can't handle a United fan here, why do you all [;)] live in Manchester with us United fans?

You said you're here for a sensible discussion... We've answered all your questions, but when someone asks you a direct question in response you just change the subject, and avoid it completely. We gave you an answer about what would happen if the "rich arabs fucked off" yet you never answered about what would happen if United couldn't pay their debts.

If we couldn't pay it? We'd still be there every week, no matter the league or the game.

Fortunately, it can't and won't be proved right because it won't happen.

Freezah said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Freezah said:

If we couldn't pay it? We'd still be there every week, no matter the league or the game.

Fortunately, it can't and won't be proved right because it won't happen.

Can you just piss off back to redwhatever now rag....you are boring everyone to death

Unknown_Genius said:
Freezah said:

because he is scared that all his glory hunting willl have gone to waste when the rag scum dissappear down the khazi like a massive steaming turd, and he has to find a new club to support (again).

MCFC-alan88 said:
I read the frist line and felt ill with all the red on my screen, I had to turn it off.
me too, also knew what article was gonna be about after first line...

Freezah said:
I will not lie, because I'm not like that, yes I am Salford born and bred and I'm United till I die. I'm not going to cause a fuss, I'm not going to abuse you, I'm here for sensible discussion.

Why?

Again, honestly ... I reckon you're all getting your hopes up and it's all gonna come crashing down. I won't lie, without abusing, I still want to see it.

Anyway, now that this intro is done, onto the topic.

The article's not wrong, really. He's gone for money, because as is stated he can play every game and still not play more than before.

And again, this is not a piss-take, but he's not gone for trophies ... he's just won back-to-back PL titles and a CL the year before!

It's a messy situation anyway, but all he's doing now is trying to justify his move away.

He wants to play for us instead of you, live with it.

Dont really care about your opinion, you're just a glory-hunting rag who talks in tedious cliches

The fact that you post on here speaks volumes, let's face it, you're bricking it.

It will all get sorted out on the pitch during the season.

thanks for contributing.

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Freezah said:

because he is scared that all his glory hunting willl have gone to waste when the rag scum dissappear down the khazi like a massive steaming turd, and he has to find a new club to support (again).

Do you support your local team? I do.

asleep.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.