A very hurt and sore RAG

Hi ,ive been posting in your transfer forum.I am a lifelong liverpool fan plus season ticket holder.I spend my time in liverpool and Thailand.I will be a spy for a liverpool forum watching you guys with interest and reporting back to my fellow reds.I for one expect city to be a big threat this coming season and wish you the best of luck,i have been impressed with your signings and i do think hughes is a good enough manager to lead you to silverware.Goodluck and you will be seeing allot of me,well you know what i mean.

"Always with the money thing. I have similar conversations with my blue mates and it always ends 'yeah but we've got more money than you'. I guess football is no longer about winning things but about who's got the most money."

No shit,Sherlock.
Didn't it happen around 1992?
Or weren't you watching?

You've been one of the chief pratagonists in a self-serving,media-reinforced financial cartel for nigh on twenty years.
Designed to keep the rich clubs richer and the "riff-raff" out.
Virtually the same teams qualifying every year since it's inception.
THAT'S why you've been able to afford the likes of Ferdinand at a world-record fee for a defender of £30 million SEVEN years ago....how you myopic rags have short memories when it suits.
ferguscum has broken more transfer records than any other manager in English football....so don't talk shit.

RobbieBrewer said:
"Always with the money thing. I have similar conversations with my blue mates and it always ends 'yeah but we've got more money than you'. I guess football is no longer about winning things but about who's got the most money."

No shit,Sherlock.
Or weren't you watching?

You've been one of the chief pratagonists in a self-serving,media-reinforced financial cartel for nigh on twenty years.
THAT'S why you've been able to afford the likes of Ferdinand at a world-record fee for a defender of £30 million SEVEN years ago....how you myopic rags have short memories when it suits.
ferguscum has broken more transfer records than any other manager in English football....so don't talk shit.

He's also broken a lot of footballing records than any other manager in English football, so he buys well and not stupid aswell?

We sold Ruud. "United are gone." We sold Beckham. "Watch 'em fall."

"You'll never win anything with kids." Time will tell, but it could be a master-stroke (his transfer dealings). Besides, he's never let United down before, 23 years later, why start now?

Freezah said:
RobbieBrewer said:

No shit,Sherlock.
Or weren't you watching?

He's also broken a lot of footballing records than any other manager in English football, so he buys well and not stupid aswell?

"You'll never win anything with kids." Time will tell, but it could be a master-stroke (his transfer dealings). Besides, he's never let United down before, 23 years later, why start now?

Once again Freezah-you've missed the point entirely.

RobbieBrewer said:
Freezah said:
RobbieBrewer said:

No shit,Sherlock.
Or weren't you watching?

No, I understand, you're saying he pays millions of quid always for players. But he hasn't this off-season, has he?

Freezah said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Freezah said:
RobbieBrewer said:

No shit,Sherlock.
Or weren't you watching?

No, I understand, you're saying he pays millions of quid always for players. But he hasn't this off-season, has he?

FFS.....You're either my mother-in-law with a PC...or the Terminator.

Neither of them know when to stop either.

Freezah said:
RobbieBrewer said:

No shit,Sherlock.
Or weren't you watching?

23 years???
So what did he win in the first 6 years? maybe 7?
He was 1 game away from the sack on numerous occasions and you know it.
The only reason you didn't sack him was because you couln't afford to.

i like the old 'you haven't won anything in 30 plus years'...BOOOORING!, we may not of won ANYTHING but we've got what can only be better than winnning the lottery quite literally 100 times over, we're in the money mate! so what if we haven't won anything!? it just goes to show then..that ANYONE supporting manchester city for at least 30 years aren't in it for the trophies but for pure loyalty which is only found in the hearts of true football fans who won't just support a scummy team in the city of salford beacause they won 3 trophies in one season.

giving the credit crunch an arabic kick in the ass, ruining football daily, pissing off rags all round london an a few in salford an being considerabely richer than yow since 2008!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.