A very hurt and sore RAG

Oh how this thread will be re-visited come September 20th and then when we've won four straight and all you have come 10th again ... well let's just say ...

We can enjoy some sensible discussion.

Superman Underpants: Go play in traffic.

Im a liverpool fan,lifelong Anfield red and liverpublian.And i would rather cut me left nut off and poke my eyes out with a screwdriver and have my asshole raped by a gany of aids riddled drug addicts then say anything good about those scummy united twats.Yeah we lost beckam yeah we lost Ruad and we dtill won evything,do you rags think that history will forever repeat itself lol,you will realise how important that ladyboy was toy you cooontz next season you dirt cooonts,,and i hope that fkn traitor midget owen rots in scumland.And well done to city getn Tevez,all d scummy rags wanted to keep him but they cudnt because of baconfaces antics,that noobbb

still here freezah? i didnt know you were that terrified. no need to repeat what youve been saying. if you say you wanna revisit 20th september then there's no point posting anymore right? unless its spamming in reaction to fear.

Freezah-are you sure you're not a mod on a wind-up?

You've been sat on this thread for two solid days ducking direct questions and coming out with the same old "we're gonna win it all as usual and fergie is the best blah blah" crap without backing any of it up with facts.
I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt-you seem quite reasonable and haven't really resorted to silly abuse...
But you are starting to fall into the usual united fall-back when things aren't looking too great of "fergie will get it right-he always has."

So did Brian Clough-10 times the man of ferguscum...a man who won two European cups (at a time when you were out when you lost-rather than finishing second in your own league and losing four times on your way to becoming so-called "Champions of Europe") with a provincial team and a fraction of the resources of your "great" leader.

In the end,the sands of time caught him up and Forest were relegated.
I'm not suggesting that will happen to you-but only fools deny history,and that football is cyclical.

I suspect you're quite young and know little of "suffering" for your team.
I think you're about to do some "personal development" on their behalf in the near future.

OOOOOOOOOOO, WE signed Tevez and thats a FACT, WE signed Tevez and that a FACT.
"Its getting better, getting better everyday!"

I know, i know, there, there didums. You want me pick that dummy up for you.
ERE U GO

ist2_6881864-spitting-the-dummy.jpg

U sure u don't it back, better give someone else then. ERE u go my mate.

Tevezdummy-1.jpg

:D

You have signed Tevez who says he loves the United Fans?" oh shut up you tart do you believe evything that comes outa a footballers mouth lol,they are human but you obviously must still think there foookknn aliens.Hey m8 I LOVE YOU,I WANT TO HAVE MY FIRST GAY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU,lol,do you believe me m8?lol

marjon said:
You have signed Tevez who says he loves the United Fans?

It's called "diplomacy" or even "tact" mate.
Something your club has lacked ever since I can remember.

Remember Ince pictured in his rag shirt while he was still at West Ham?
Or Berbatov being frantically bundled into a car at the airport by ferguson-when we were the only club actually given permission to talk to him by Spurs?

Class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.