A very unexpected gift

Vicious111

I caught up recently with a good friend of mine over a few jars and was handed a little bag as a birthday gift that I can put up in my new office.

Inside I found this incredible program from City v Crusaders from 1970. My mate who comes from NI and a long generation of Crusaders fans, gifted me this after the recent passing of his grandfather.

I was absolutely stunned and even though it was long before my time, that lineup is legendary!

Attachments

• 20220117_181205.jpg
    20220117_181205.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 355
  • 20220117_181249.jpg
    20220117_181249.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 355
I caught up recently with a good friend of mine over a few jars and was handed a little bag as a birthday gift that I can put up in my new office.

Inside I found this incredible program from City v Crusaders from 1970. My mate who comes from NI and a long generation of Crusaders fans, gifted me this after the recent passing of his grandfather.

I was absolutely stunned and even though it was long before my time, that lineup is legendary!
Can you post pics.........of the programme !?

39/- to go to Spurs on the coach? Rip off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.