A34 closed | 30 year old man murdered after traffic light "altercation"

It sounds like the original person arrested may have 'fingered' his associates. That won't go down too well if it is gang related.
Unless they all claim the other was the stabby one and then it's on the police to identify which one got out of hand. That kind of defence can be very successful.

It's odd as there will be loads of cctv around that junction and at that time in the morning there won't be many people about. Makes no sense for serious criminals as they will be on to the car very quickly. It's badly planned if I is planned.

Unless they all claim the other was the stabby one and then it's on the police to identify which one got out of hand. That kind of defence can be very successful.

It's odd as there will be loads of cctv around that junction and at that time in the morning there won't be many people about. Makes no sense for serious criminals as they will be on to the car very quickly. It's badly planned if I is planned.
Can’t they all be charged under joint enterprise laws?

Can’t they all be charged under joint enterprise laws?
I know a tragic case where I guy wad killed in a pub car park. It was a single punch and then he collapsed, died in hospital a few days later all over a fruit machine argument. There were 3 lads involved and as all blamed another no one was convicted. Not sure where joint enterprise comes in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.