A34 closed | 30 year old man murdered after traffic light "altercation"

I hope it was the media that went with road rage and not the opinion of the Police.

Who the fuck manages to get into such an argument with a stranger you feel the need to stab them to death at 3am? The roads are empty!

Quite clearly more to this than a random altercation.

I covered commercial Law for 4 years on my degree and then a further 2 years obtaining my professional qualification. When in a spot and someone asks me what would I do, I always say, you need to apply… The Perpetuities And Accumulations Act,( which covers Trust Law). The Act has a section called “the wait and see principle”.
Funnily enough I’m just watching Pep’s presser and a journo asks him if was annoyed by Ceferins comments. Pep said as a Lawyer he should know better, “ he should wait, wait” you can see how pissed off Pep was and he’d clearly read your post!!!

I hope it was the media that went with road rage and not the opinion of the Police.

Who the fuck manages to get into such an argument with a stranger you feel the need to stab them to death at 3am? The roads are empty!

Quite clearly more to this than a random altercation.
You'd be surprised. Lads in cars giving it the big bollocks and losing their shit when anyone challenges them. Can easily seeing it happening knowing the dicks who drive around there.

You'd be surprised. Lads in cars giving it the big bollocks and losing their shit when anyone challenges them. Can easily seeing it happening knowing the dicks who drive around there.

Just the timing of it, the criminal history of the victim and the fact the killer was carrying a weapon. Would be very surprised if it was random.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.