Aaron Hickey

Fullback who can play on both sides and knows the league. Like a British Cancelo. For the right price I’d be happy with it.

Don’t come after me for the comparison I’m a bit drunk.

I think he'd be a great signing,

Very intelligent, versatile player, surrounded with the best players and the best coaching he will make the step up in no time.

He's doing well at Brentford because they are well coached but he doesn't really stand out in the all action, high tempo style. In a more controlled team he'd be perfect.
Spot on with that assessment, I have watched him in most of our matches this season and at just 20 years old he has the potential to go to the very top IMHO, There are not many defenders that are equally as good with both feet, He has also filled in for us in a CM position without any problem, He is on a long contract with us so we have no need to sell him, But money talks and we will, We have always sold at our price and not what is offered, That's our business model, Therefore he won't come cheap!!!

Looking forward to our last match of the season when you visit the Gtech on Sunday 28th May to see if you can get revenge on the only team to beat you at home this season,( I was there) Should be a interesting game if the title has to be decided on this game, But I think you will already have won it as as the Arse will have bottled it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.