Aaron Hickey

Are you guys stupid?

It's literally the only thing mentioned in your message, that he scored a good goal on his weaker foot, then you mentioned it would be nice to have an actual left back.

If you wanted to mention more left back qualities maybe don't only mention the goal he scored as a wingback.

This fucking forum sometimes.
He never said the clip was evidence of him being a left-back. Hickey, unlike any player in our squad, is a natural left-back. That makes him an "actual left back". Not his goal.

The clip is only posted because it happened recently.

Are you stupid? or just a ****?

I remember when tierney was flavour of the day now its this lad.avarage for me at best and we have that with zinchenko.
Hickey is hardly "flavour of the month" and Tierney is hardly washed up. Tierney had 100x the hype Hickey had and wouldn't be a good example of failed hype because he's much, much better than Zinchenko. And Zinchenko is pretty good.

Are you only comparing them because they are Scottish left backs?

He never said the clip was evidence of him being a left-back. Hickey, unlike any player in our squad, is a natural left-back. That makes him an "actual left back". Not his goal.

The clip is only posted because it happened recently.

Are you stupid? or just a ****?

It’s called inference my friend, look it up.

You can’t say he scored goal and then say it’s nice to have a left back right after and be shocked that someone is confused why you are correlating the two.

He is also a wingback, as I mentioned, not a fullback.

It’s called inference my friend, look it up.
LOL okay you patronising sod. Maybe you should learn how to infer things without wilfully misinterpreting them to start an argument.

You can’t say he scored goal and then say it’s nice to have a left back right after and be shocked that someone is confused why you are correlating the two.
Of course you can. It was blatantly obvious to me. What is he supposed to post? A careful video analysis of his defensive positioning? FFS.

He is also a wingback, as I mentioned, not a fullback, so you failed yourself there as well.
He has been in Italy. I'm guessing you never watched him in Scotland though, did you?

LOL okay you patronising sod. Maybe you should learn how to infer things without wilfully misinterpreting them to start an argument.

Of course you can. It was blatantly obvious to me. What is he supposed to post? A careful video analysis of his defensive positioning? FFS.

He has been in Italy. I'm guessing you never watched him in Scotland though, did you?
Well do you like him from his left back performances in Scotland or his performances in Italy?

Of course I didn’t watch him in Scotland, couldn’t care less, but in Italy he is playing well as a left wingback, which we don’t use, who knows if he can be a good or proper leftback in a good league until we see it.

I don’t care enough about this discussion to get in more arguments about nothing. I was confused about the poster because it didn’t make sense to me what they were saying, if you understood based on them saying nothing then good for you.

Are you guys stupid?

It's literally the only thing mentioned in your message, that he scored a good goal on his weaker foot, then you mentioned it would be nice to have an actual left back.

If you wanted to mention more left back qualities maybe don't only mention the goal he scored as a wingback.

A sentence can have two or more statements that are exclusive to each other.
I was confused
Yes I bet you are often...

Wally by name etc.

Well do you like him from his left back performances in Scotland or his performances in Italy?
In Scotland. I started to pay attention when City were linked ages ago but when he went to Bologna my interest waned.

Of course I didn’t watch him in Scotland, couldn’t care less, but in Italy he is playing well as a left wingback, which we don’t use, who knows if he can be a good or proper leftback in a good league until we see it.
For the sake of correctness I should tell you that he has actually played about half of his games for Bologna at left back too. BTW I am not saying he will be world class or even good enough for us. But he is an "actual left back' - something we do not have in our squad. I agree that he is unproven.

I don’t care enough about this discussion to get in more arguments about nothing. I was confused about the poster because it didn’t make sense to me what they were saying, if you understood based on them saying nothing then good for you.
This argument wouldn't have happened if you had just acted confused and not aggressively argumentative. You assumed something was said that clearly wasn't and when we pulled it up you called us stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.