Aaron Hickey

A sentence can have two or more statements that are exclusive to each other.

Yes I bet you are often...

Wally by name etc.
I suggest you look up proper sentence structure if you think your sentence made sense.

In Scotland. I started to pay attention when City were linked ages ago but when he went to Bologna my interest waned.

For the sake of correctness I should tell you that he has actually played about half of his games for Bologna at left back too. BTW I am not saying he will be world class or even good enough for us. But he is an "actual left back' - something we do not have in our squad. I agree that he is unproven.

This argument wouldn't have happened if you had just acted confused and not aggressively argumentative. You assumed something was said that clearly wasn't and when we pulled it up you called us stupid.
Aggressively argumentative because I wrote “… what?”

This is aggressive to you, and not somebody who is confused by the posters logic?

I think you over reached, my response after is only more aggressive because the other poster responded unkindly. You should go back a few pages to see how things unfolded.

Scottish newspapers linking him with Aston Villa today. Pity. He’s already causing enough division on this thread, without even signing, to suggest he could be the ideal successor to Kolarov and ‘he who cannot be named‘…

Aggressively argumentative because I wrote “… what?”

This is aggressive to you, and not somebody who is confused by the posters logic?

I think you over reached, my response after is only more aggressive because the other poster responded unkindly. You should go back a few pages to see how things unfolded.
To be fair you are right. It was Gogootz who first got rude/argumentative. However you replied to me (all I said was "no one said that") with "Are you guys stupid?".

Sorry for jumping to conclusions, I didn't realise.
I would suggest maybe you should have just replied to him as I felt like you insulted me for no reason, but I understand now and I'm sorry if I got needlessly belligerent.

To be fair you are right. It was Gogootz who first got rude/argumentative. However you replied to me (all I said was "no one said that") with "Are you guys stupid?".

Sorry for jumping to conclusions, I didn't realise.
I would suggest maybe you should have just replied to him as I felt like you insulted me for no reason, but i understand now and I'm sorry if I got needlessly belligerent.
My mistake for replying to you also, I kind of bunched you two together for no reason. Anyways, none of this matters, happy holidays.

I suggest you look up proper sentence structure if you think your sentence made sense.
It's a City forum, I don't need to adhere to perfect grammar and syntax. It was clear what I meant seeing as you're the only one dying on this hill.

You should go back a few pages to how things unfolded.
I could be a **** here and pull you up that this doesn't make sense "don't you mean SEE how thing unfolded duhhh wot?" But I'm not a **** and know what you meant even if you left a word out in your reply.

Enjoy the game.

Put the tampons back in and grow up ffs. Embarrassing.

Anyway...back to Hickey. Boy is a player and I understand him being linked with Aston Villa. Gerrards style of play is built solely around energetic fullbacks and he has already made it clear Nathan Patterson is who he wants to bring in.

Patterson and Hickey would be fantastic together given time. Both very strong talents that I think could be capable of playing at the top level in the peak.

I heard alot of rumours he would be after Patterson and Tierney, but I don't see KT wanting to move to Villa.

Anyway...back to Hickey. Boy is a player and I understand him being linked with Aston Villa. Gerrards style of play is built solely around energetic fullbacks and he has already made it clear Nathan Patterson is who he wants to bring in.

Patterson and Hickey would be fantastic together given time. Both very strong talents that I think could be capable of playing at the top level in the peak.

I heard alot of rumours he would be after Patterson and Tierney, but I don't see KT wanting to move to Villa.
Tierney extended last summer, keeping him at Arsenal until 2026, so I don’t imagine there’s anything in that rumour.

Patterson looks set for Everton

This post by @LongsightM13 makes me think of him again (and others in that thread made the link as well):

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.