Aaron Lennon

Pace is all that Lennon would offer us. Walcott and Sinclair (IMO) are much better footballers.

People are screaming for a player with pace but I don't think that is what we need.

We need to be able to move the ball with pace and Lennon is not an intelligent enough footballer for that.

Bale should be the only English based player we look at as I think he's got enough talent to adapt his game to fit in with our system.

People on here will not be happy until we sign somebody with no brain who bottles most of the big games he plays & can't hit a bull's arse with a banjo.

Oxlaide Chamberlain will be next year's vastly overated, English headless turd.

Is it really only last season that Lennon shat his pants & miskicked a simple pass when completely alone in Utd's penalty area ? One of the worst examples of botting I've ever seen on a football pitch. Now this wanker, & his useless twin Walcott, are good enough to play for the Champions.

Walcott because he only misses five 1v1's per week, & Lennon because he beat Evra a couple of times in 90 mins .

He is proven shite. Not flash in the pan shite but tried, tested, proven shite.

We need quality & consistency, not brainless runners who only play half a decent season every 5 years.

The Downing thread really is just a few average games away fron becomng reality.

There are cheaper and better alternatives in Europe and South America, and if they are scouted right they will be a perfect fit for our system and style of play.

AucklandBlue said:
Pace is all that Lennon would offer us. Walcott and Sinclair (IMO) are much better footballers.

People are screaming for a player with pace but I don't think that is what we need.

We need to be able to move the ball with pace and Lennon is not an intelligent enough footballer for that.

Bale should be the only English based player we look at as I think he's got enough talent to adapt his game to fit in with our system.
Bale is from Wales

nehe11 said:
AucklandBlue said:

Bale is from Welsh

Thats why I said English based :-)

I know this season he's been not reaching the hights he's capable of but I'd still take Valencia from United.

nehe11 said:
AucklandBlue said:

Bale is from Welsh

Based...

nehe11 said:
AucklandBlue said:

Bale is from Welsh

Couldn't find the country/ region Welsh on any map
Is it in Skyrim by any chance? :-)

jauganaut said:
nehe11 said:
AucklandBlue said:

Bale is from Welsh

Couldn't find the country/ region Welsh on any map
Is it in Skyrim by any chance? :-)
Haha changed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.