Aaron Lennon

Thenumber1blue said:
Wouldn't improve us,too inconsistent.Ben Arfa is a better shout.
That is an interesting argument.

As for Lennon, I'd definitely have him. Improved markedly over the last couple of years and, unlike Bale, he actually follows his manager's instructions.

Ben Arfa isn't the answer as well. His career so far has been that he hasn't fully fufilled his early potential.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Thenumber1blue said:
And Ben Arfa isn't?
No he isn't when he plays,he consistently plays well and would be the better shout even though different positions.I wouldn't really sign either when players like Isco would cost a little more.

Thenumber1blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Thenumber1blue said:
And Ben Arfa isn't?
No he isn't when he plays,he consistently plays well and would be the better shout even though different positions.I wouldn't really sign either when players like Isco would cost a little more.
Ive watched him a lot for Newcastle he can be great in patches and then just go completely missing.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Thenumber1blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
And Ben Arfa isn't?
Ive watched him a lot for Newcastle he can be great in patches and then just go completely missing.
I've also watched him a lot ,he's a class above the rest of their team and deserves his chance somewhere higher.(No offence meant)

SPIDERBOY said:
Fanatix and caughtoffside are reporting,we are lining up a cheeky bid for him....
Would you have him in the squad?

brilliant news if true, i was asked on sports tonight would i prefer walcott to sinclair, i said i'd have lennon over the pair of them considering what his fee might be.

Very fast, little football intelligence, can rip FBs to pieces and is a poor crosser of the ball.

Not a starter but would be a useful addition to the squad.

SPIDERBOY said:
Fanatix and caughtoffside are reporting,we are lining up a cheeky bid for him....
Would you have him in the squad?

He's a good player , extremely pacy ......

it would be hard to justify that Scott Sinclair is equally as good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.