Aaron Lennon

Pointless signing someone like this unless Sinclair leaves, perm or loan. Although we dont really play "get it wide" football, I feel the one thing we have missed is that AJ type player who can do something different. The problem we have is exactly the reason why AJ left, they would be sat on the bench most weeks as an alternative. Would Lennon want to come to us to not play week in week out like he does at Spuds? Personally, don't think there's much difference between him and Sinclair anyway.
In regards to Ben Arfa, he's more of a Nasri type player IMO. Not a winger, but can play out wide if you get my meaning. He certainly wont get in the team over Merlin and he's no better than Nasri.
Anyway, for me Milner has been outstanding out wide recently. He defends well and isn't bad going forward.

If we have given up on Sinclair, then I say yes to this transfer. But this time I want to hear from Mancini's lips saying he want this player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.