Aaron Mooy

Surprised he has moved to that league, looked a perfectly competent mid table to bottom half midfielder to me
If you looked at the money on offer it would make sense.

I think he is ok as a Prem player but in reality he is probably a top championship player as he needs a lot of the ball and isnt going to make it to a PL club that averave more than 50% possession and like to pass it around.

If you looked at the money on offer it would make sense.

I think he is ok as a Prem player but in reality he is probably a top championship player as he needs a lot of the ball and isnt going to make it to a PL club that averave more than 50% possession and like to pass it around.
Yep agree he would probably be better suited to a team with genuine promotion aspirations, he was Huddersfield’s best player the season they went up

Just signed for Shanghai SIPG. Obviously not good enough for England. I’d have thought a move to Australia would have better suited him
This is bollocks. He was easily good enough to play in England at lower PL / Championship level. He’s gone to China because they’ve offered him a pay rise he wouldn’t get anywhere else, especially not Australia.

This is bollocks. He was easily good enough to play in England at lower PL / Championship level. He’s gone to China because they’ve offered him a pay rise he wouldn’t get anywhere else, especially not Australia.

didnt this of the money. Only thought of footballing reasons. More fool me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.