Abdul Razak

I have been very dissapointed,every time he plays he seems to give the ball away by constantley trying to do 30 yards balls when a easier pass is on. Is pass selection is poor

Solid player with good vision and passing range.

Platt rates him and I think Mancini does to. More loan experience next season hopefully.

So happy he chose to play for England. If hends up as good as Yaya the alongside Wilshire, the 2016 Euros or 2018 world cup could be good for England!!

Cant believe some of the comments on here, you lot been smoking those funny cigarettes again......... Razak = Tony Grealish = Headless fuckin Chicken!!!
The only young players comin through that look remotely decent are Helan, who has come on leaps and bounds in past six months and this kid from Israel who's on trial and looks decent........ the rest, Bin 'em and start again as Hughes and Andy Welsh fucked the whole youth system up at the club.

RVZ Urmston said:
Cant believe some of the comments on here, you lot been smoking those funny cigarettes again......... Razak = Tony Grealish = Headless fuckin Chicken!!!
The only young players comin through that look remotely decent are Helan, who has come on leaps and bounds in past six months and this kid from Israel who's on trial and looks decent........ the rest, Bin 'em and start again as Hughes and Andy Welsh fucked the whole youth system up at the club.

Denis Suarez, Rekik and Pozo to name a few? 3 players who could easily be pushing for regular first team action in a few years time.

Exciting times ahead for our academy and I believe Razak could be one to spark the influx of graduates into the first team.

Excellent passer of the ball from what I can recall, in some of his appearances he was averaging well over 90% passing accuracy

RVZ Urmston said:

Agree totally...has noone watched the 2 friendlies we have played so far...if his pass completion is above 30% I'd be suprised!!!

ABU inc GDR said:
RVZ Urmston said:

Agree totally...has noone watched the 2 friendlies we have played so far...if his pass completion is above 30% I'd be suprised!!!

i think it has something to do with his breathing

RVZ Urmston said:

There's a headless chicken. Not Abdul Razak.

RVZ Urmston said:

haha that post is so bad i dont know where to start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.