About those "big changes" for the Leeds game...

riggymcfc123 said:
I'm not worried in the slightest. I believe Mancini will drop/rest Lescott, Garcia, Barry, Nasri and possibly Hart, although i think Hart could play now as a show of support from his Manager (This would be good management IMO).

Team for Leeds....
Hart

Zab, Komps, Nasti, Clichy

Yaya, Rodwell

Silva, Tev, Milner

Aguero

That team will beat Leeds and probably remain unchanged for Chelsea with those dropped/rested having to fight their way back into the team!

Not sure RM will go for this team but I think it's a good shoot for
Sunday,

No, he's not a idiot. He'll make a few changes but the core will be the same.

If Leeds park the bus and hit us on the break it could be a struggle. Anyway I'd like to see us line up like this:

------------------Hart

Zabaleta__Kompany__Nastasic__Clichy

-------------Yaya____Rodwell

-----Milner_______Nasri_______Silva

-----------------Aguero

Re: About those

Tevez City said:
I want to see Sinclair,Rodwell, Suarez and Lopes.
There's more chance of me rattling Charlize Theron than there is of you seeing those two on sunday (at least as far as the starting XI is concerned). Mancini knows that he has to win the cup now to stand any hope of keeping his job; a trophyless season will see him gone. Therefore it'd be madness for him not to pick the strongest line-up available, regardless of what he said in the aftermath of that dire performance at Saint Mary's.

Pantilimon

Kompany
Nastasic
Zabaleta
Rekik

Milner
Yaya
Silva
Kolarov

Guidetti
Aguero

Changes for Leeds:
I think Panti, Komps and Nasti were due to come in anyway
Add Rodwell for Barry, Milner for Nasri and Tevez for Dzeko and that is 6 changes without even overly disrupting the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.