About those "big changes" for the Leeds game...

Pantilimon
Zab Kompany Nasty Kolarov
Milner Yaya Rodwell
Silva Tevez
Aguero

Read somewhere that Hart will be dropped this weekend for FA Cup. Has he played in it this season or if memory serves me right he has been rested. But let's not let facts get in the way of sensationalism

I don't want too many changes, and I'd like to see

Pantilimon; Zaba, Komps, Nasti, Clichy; Milner, Yaya, Barry, Silva; Tevez , Aguero

Subs: Hart, Lescott, Lopes, Suarez, Rodwell, Dzeko, Garcia.

NO place for Nasri. Barry had a stinker on Sat but he's been very good this season in domestic games (the odd dodgy costly pass in CL though)

Re: About those "big changes" for the Leeds game...

Tevez City said:
I want to see Sinclair,Rodwell, Suarez and Lopes.
I couldn't agree more and there will be ppl that say 'O THEY'RE UNTESTED THOUGH THEY CANT PLAY' yea well guess what Sinclair has been rotting on the bench and Suarez and lopes are sitting idly by being unchallenged in the EDS u21s

Would rather see them play than the embarrassment of a team that played Saturday

think Roberto should give Barry and Nasri a chance to redeem themselves and the rest of the team made up from the 'reserves'!

Seriously I would think Dzeko will have a field day against us.. We ain't great in defence!

Also would expect James Milner to get a superb reception from the Leeds fans.. Leeds lad done good, and just gets on with it.

avoidconfusion said:
Anyone else genuinely worried that Mancini might totally fuck this game up now by making too many changes?

Well he can't fuck things up any more than normal can he? Maybe by doing it deliberately he'll get it right?!<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:01 pm --<br /><br />
ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:
think Roberto should give Barry and Nasri a chance to redeem themselves and the rest of the team made up from the 'reserves'!

Seriously I would think Dzeko will have a field day against us.. We ain't great in defence!

Also would expect James Milner to get a superb reception from the Leeds fans.. Leeds lad done good, and just gets on with it.

The only redemption Nasri can hope to get is in the afterlife................just as well for him Jesus was a City fan.

Zab needs a rest.

Hart doesn't play in the cup and now is definitely not the time to change that.

Nasti and Komps may fit.

Maicon and Rodders should be fit.

Barry needs dropping to get his head back.

Nasri and Silva don't play well together.

Given the above the "big changes" aren't that difficult to comprehend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.