About to lose my job, looking to start a new career, any advice please...

Spend your redundancy on a quality drone.
Put yourself through the Civilian air authority drone pilots course.
Seems to be a great demand going forward.

Spend your redundancy on a quality drone.
Put yourself through the Civilian air authority drone pilots course.
Seems to be a great demand going forward.
Talking of drone, it may be worth a pm to him about his lucrative male oral massage business.

Cars, ovens, carpets....all been done to death and everyone's trying to undercut the next one ( That last sentence above is very true ), but...everything gets dirty and therefore needs cleaning. Got a couple of window cleaners round here doing OK, could do with charging a bit more tbh. It all depends on density of population and any competition. We set up a laundry in a one horse town cleaning bedding for the tourist trade 10 yrs ago, cant really complain in all fairness, work about 3 days a week, maybe 4 in the height of the season.
Yep there is loads doing it thats for sure. But few are doing a good job , being on time, charging fair prices and they dont last long.
Where as the ones that do all of the above do well.
Also, can be the best in the world, but if youre a bit of an arse, the customer isnt having you back

Yep there is loads doing it thats for sure. But few are doing a good job , being on time, charging fair prices and they dont last long.
Where as the ones that do all of the above do well.
Also, can be the best in the world, but if youre a bit of an arse, the customer isnt having you back
That's one good reason for offering a ' cleaning ' service, once you have your customers and if you're good, most will stay with you, you will retain roughly 40%, after 3 - 4 years you have the ideal client base.

Not read all of this thread so this might of been asked, where do you live, I work in the cargo centre at Manchester Airport, you would need 5 years references and a CRC ,the money for warehouse work 35k a year, different environment for you, I used to work on the ramp at the airport but fancied a change, I'm mainly office/classroom based and couldn't be happier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.