absolute disgrace (FUMING)

kp789 said:
bluemc1 said:
danebanksheik said:
Did the barca money come out of your account when you booked it? That will show the ticket office that you bought the tickets.

no he said they didn't have the prices yet but will get book them in and ring when they know the price, thats why i phoned today as i hadn't heard back
Do you have the date and rough time of your calls as they should be recorded by the club and show your conversation.

Do the club advise that they record the calls?

Some mates have been moved from tier 2 Colin bell to accommodate what is known as the Uefa family.

One mate tells me he in all the cup schemes but has been shunted for this game. That is not right either. You buy a season ticket, join the schemes, they take the money and fuck you over.

mayo31 said:
Some mates have been moved from tier 2 Colin bell to accommodate what is known as the Uefa family.

One mate tells me he in all the cup schemes but has been shunted for this game. That is not right either. You buy a season ticket, join the schemes, they take the money and fuck you over.

I realised quite a long time ago that football clubs in general (not just City) don't give a shit about us fans after they have our money. As we become even more successful, in terms of a growing fan base, we will notice that they wont give a shit about us BEFORE they have our money. Just like Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal, they will have the attitude that if you don't buy a ticket someone else will, as appears to be the case here.

Lavinda Past said:
1961_vintage said:
escalate it up the chain of command and insist on a ticket office manager sorting the mess out for you. As a valued customer it's the least you should expect.

^^THIS^^ Do it a.s.a.p.

This will not help.
I sent an email last week about a cock up with Blackburn tickets, I then rang up to follow it up as not had a response. The ticket office manager apparently does not speak to you, or reply to any emails, no matter how long you say you will hold. They even refused to give his/her name or who was higher up the chain to complain to.
Got to say if any other company gave me this sort of service I would never use them again. I love City too much too walk away, and they know this so do not care.

goatfood said:
Lavinda Past said:
1961_vintage said:
escalate it up the chain of command and insist on a ticket office manager sorting the mess out for you. As a valued customer it's the least you should expect.

^^THIS^^ Do it a.s.a.p.

This will not help.
I sent an email last week about a cock up with Blackburn tickets, I then rang up to follow it up as not had a response. The ticket office manager apparently does not speak to you, or reply to any emails, no matter how long you say you will hold. They even refused to give his/her name or who was higher up the chain to complain to.
Got to say if any other company gave me this sort of service I would never use them again. I love City too much too walk away, and they know this so do not care.

I guess it depends on how readily you are fobbed-off and how easily you accept 2nd best.

Chairman Al Mubarak is committed to establishing excellence at Manchester City, on and off the field.

So write and tell him your story and highlight where and how the Club has fallen short of delivering to the level of expectations of service established within the Customer Charter and the City Promise.

If he is made aware of it, he would act on it I'm sure.

1961_vintage said:
goatfood said:
Lavinda Past said:
^^THIS^^ Do it a.s.a.p.

This will not help.

I guess it depends on how readily you are fobbed-off and how easily you accept 2nd best.

Chairman Al Mubarak is committed to establishing excellence at Manchester City, on and off the field.

So write and tell him your story and highlight where and how the Club has fallen short of delivering to the level of expectations of service established within the Customer Charter and the City Promise.

If he is made aware of it, he would act on it I'm sure.

This is good advice. His PA will get your letter and they will deal with it. There's no way it gets buried at that level. I've written to the main man (chief exec / chairman etc) of various companies over the years and ALWAYS had a positive response. Khaldoon will likely not read it but he will have someone who deals with this kind of thing and usually companies take the view that if you are pissed off enough to be writing to the boss, they must have fucked up somewhere and had better sort it out.

Thanks everyone, they have got us 3 seats together in 222, had a right day of it but at least I've got tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.