absolute disgrace (FUMING)

Really hope you get sorted pal - keep us posted as to what the club do for you and whether they've been able to sort you out!

And Blackburn replay was a big game :P i'm sure they didn't want you missing out on such a game

Churchill123 said:
Really hope you get sorted pal - keep us posted as to what the club do for you and whether they've been able to sort you out!

And Blackburn replay was a big game :P i'm sure they didn't want you missing out on such a game

2 posts back

mayo31 said:
Some mates have been moved from tier 2 Colin bell to accommodate what is known as the Uefa family.

One mate tells me he in all the cup schemes but has been shunted for this game. That is not right either. You buy a season ticket, join the schemes, they take the money and fuck you over.

UEFA family - sounds like a load of pompus bollocks if i've ever heard it!<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 pm --<br /><br />
mancityvstoke said:
Churchill123 said:

2 posts back

Glad you got it sorted bud!

I'd be pissed off as well OP.

Hope you sort it out mate and as for those in the office that have dealt with this so shabbily, they need a fucking size 10 up the arse!

just updating the thank you to everyone

when they phoned me about the Blackburn tickets they also phoned my partner as one is in her name she said we want Barca tickets and was told yes we have spoken to bluemc1 and its all sorted,
i asked yesterday who has been given my tickets/seats and was told people wanting extras or made available to packages
my bundle costs £1250 its just a good seat no bar or anything and if i would have been given MY seat it would have cost £105 i couldn't believe that, the bloke in front of me has his wife next to him and his 2 daughters behind sat next to me, he is at every game so its costing him £420 to take his family to a game of football.
I'm sure ill calm down soon just wound up by it all at the moment

thanks again

bluemc1 said:

when they phoned me about the Blackburn tickets they also phoned my partner as one is in her name she said we want Barca tickets and was told yes we have spoken to bluemc1 and its all sorted,
i asked yesterday who has been given my tickets/seats and was told people wanting extras or made available to packages
my bundle costs £1250 its just a good seat no bar or anything and if i would have been given MY seat it would have cost £105 i couldn't believe that, the bloke in front of me has his wife next to him and his 2 daughters behind sat next to me, he is at every game so its costing him £420 to take his family to a game of football.

thanks again

Is he a rather uncouth fellow often at the bar with a lovely wife and two lovely daughters?

If so you may be sitting near to a very famous forum celebrity, forum decorum forbids me from naming him

Ducado said:
bluemc1 said:

thanks again

Is he a rather uncouth fellow often at the bar with a lovely wife and two lovely daughters?

If so you may be sitting near to a very famous forum celebrity, forum decorum forbids me from naming him

yes his wife and daughters are lovely really pleasant and polite, he doesn't say much to be fair

bluemc1 said:
Ducado said:
bluemc1 said:

thanks again

yes his wife and daughters are lovely really pleasant and polite, he doesn't say much to be fair

Well that can't be who I think you mean Ducado!! That one is never quiet. ;-)

Eccles Blue said:
bluemc1 said:
Ducado said:

Well that can't be who I think you mean Ducado!! That one is never quiet. ;-)

Although I have never sat with said forum celebrity, you do make a valid point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.