Abu Dhabi v Hamburg Comp winners.........

Tbilisi said:
Tanzeylee said:
Oh and well done op... :-)[/quote

Cheers,we will all miss the Arsenal game as need to be at the airport for 5.30pm,hoping to do Schalke first though.Not complaining honest!

Wonder where the Glazers are taking the united fans in their competition?

Bummer about missing the Arse game, guess you're all not on the plane with the players then.

All 3 of you have an ace time, as I've posted elsewhere I won a compy which was flight only and went over for the game v UAE in around 2009. Its awesome over there. They do a great pint of Kilkenny in the bars.

blue b4 the moon said:
Tbilisi said:
Tanzeylee said:
Oh and well done op... :-)[/quote

Cheers,we will all miss the Arsenal game as need to be at the airport for 5.30pm,hoping to do Schalke first though.Not complaining honest!

Wonder where the Glazers are taking the united fans in their competition?

Bummer about missing the Arse game, guess you're all not on the plane with the players then.

All 3 of you have an ace time, as I've posted elsewhere I won a compy which was flight only and went over for the game v UAE in around 2009. Its awesome over there. They do a great pint of Kilkenny in the bars.

To be honest thats my main concern,what the beer prices like out there.The hotel is unbelieveable but not sure if beer priced accordingly?

Been to Dubai a few years ago and realise you have to act with respect regarding how you behave with alcohol.

Beer wasn't too dear, we went to the free silver service BBQ at the Emirates Palace which was out of this world with free booze til it ran out :(.

Also spent time at The Meridian where Alex Williams unveiled a wall mounting for the local Supporters club after the game.

I took a load of Drums (sp) drank shed loads and ended up eating at Pizza Hut and Mc'd's ( not my choice) all the time we were there. Beer wasn't much more than you'd pay in a poshish bar in Manchester. I ended up bringing currency home where I thought I'd be short.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.