Abu Dhabi v Hamburg Comp winners.........

Mate phoned me this morning. He's one one the winners and asked me to go, but there's no way I could get time off work at such short notice, absolutely gutted, think the winners are flying out with the team aswell :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Hinchcliffe at the far post said:
Tanzeylee said:
Mate phoned me this morning. He's one one the winners and asked me to go, but there's no way I could get time off work at such short notice, absolutely gutted, think the winners are flying out with the team aswell :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

So it's a ticket for a Cityzen and a friend?

Yeah as far as I know he just said he had a spare and asked if wanted to go, his brother dad and girlfriend are in the same boat as me and can't get time off work, he's self employed so no problem for him...

Tanzeylee said:
Tanzeylee said:

Yeah as far as I know he just said he had a spare and asked if wanted to go, his brother dad and girlfriend are in the same boat as me and can't get time off work, he's self employed so no problem for him...

Ffs that wasn't part of the deal

Tanzeylee said:

?? What wasn't part of what deal?...

Tanzeylee said:
Tanzeylee said:

It was for a ticket not 2 tickets so that narrows down the winners to 25 I assume unless you are a wum!!

Tanzeylee said:

It was for a ticket not 2 tickets so that narrows down the winners to 25 I assume unless you are a wum!!

I doubt you'd be moaning about it if you won. Chill the f**k out and congratulate the guys who win.

Tanzeylee said:

Don't know mate, sort of heard about the comp but never even looked into it just going off what me mate said this morning, must be 25 winners of 2 tickets, not sure...

And There's a good chance I'm a ****, but a wum I'm not...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.