Abusing our own players.

Lol, every fuckin thread you follow me about and derail it and this is coming from the guy who's abused dozens of blues on here and Twitter. And I've had no warnings whatsoever off no one. So your complaints whatever they were about must of fallen on death ears. Now kindly go away.
Someone having a go getting to you is it? Poor little sensitive soul. I'm going nowhere.

Mate last night was awful. I was saying to my sons get him off and that's an opinion that he will never effect him or the team in any shape or form, but the vile abuse that was being shouted at him - within earshot - wasn't good at all and if I were him I'd fuck off to Spain. You're right about the match day thread though... who gives a fuck what's written on there when folk are pissed off :)

Oh yeah I don’t condone or agree with doing it towards him at a game. That won’t help and will create a toxic atmosphere but doing it on a fans’ forum, not even on the main page isn’t an issue.

Who really cares if someone famous is called a **** on here?

They’re not reading it, there’s no victim and there’s no negative outcome other than those that weirdly take great offence to it.

If I want to call Bravo or Sterling a dick head, what’s the big deal on here?

It just seemed a hell of a lot of abuse for Raz, at the ground and on here. I honestly couldn't imagine Sergio out of form getting called a useless ****, get the Wanker/prick off around the ground and on a match thread on here, seriously could you?

I mean Silva's been out of form for God knows how long and I couldn't imagine folk typing **** towards him.

Silva is old as piss and Aguero has never had 3 months like Sterling has.

Sterling has been amazing for us and apart of the blame is Pep’s for insisting on playing him, which is making it worse.

But someone calling him a **** in a corner of the forum isn’t an issue, why you’re pretending it is amuses me.

Do we really need a thread about the comments in a match thread? This title makes it sound like there’s been some actual face to face abuse and not just people venting on a forum or throwaway comments at the match. It’s not abuse it’s in the moment reactions with zero meaning to them.

Do we really need a thread about the comments in a match thread? This title makes it sound like there’s been some actual face to face abuse and not just people venting on a forum or throwaway comments at the match. It’s not abuse it’s in the moment reactions with zero meaning to them.

It was at the stadium too mate as I said in my opening post, and it was pretty fucking vile.

Bang on. It’s the high horse of “oh look at those doing that, how bad, look how much of a City fan I am for pointing it out”.

Sod off and let us call people ****s.

Oh yeah I don’t condone or agree with doing it towards him at a game. That won’t help and will create a toxic atmosphere but doing it on a fans’ forum, not even on the main page isn’t an issue.

Who really cares if someone famous is called a **** on here?

They’re not reading it, there’s no victim and there’s no negative outcome other than those that weirdly take great offence to it.

If I want to call Bravo or Sterling a dick head, what’s the big deal on here?
The one i refer to yesterday was in capitals

GET THAT FUCKING PRICK STERLING OFF

That is just too much

The one i refer to yesterday was in capitals

GET THAT FUCKING PRICK STERLING OFF

That is just too much

It really doesn’t bother me. I shouted as much at the tele (yes tele, mortgage went out twice since I was last paid on Dec 23rd is sacked it off - sorry Pep).

You do get some idiotic comments in the match threads, but I tend to ignore them as it’s just people ranting in the heat of the game (not entirely dissimilar to what you hear at the stadium, actually). We used to just remove the threads as soon as the game finished, so might look at doing that again in future.

It really doesn’t bother me. I shouted as much at the tele (yes tele, mortgage went out twice since I was last paid on Dec 23rd is sacked it off - sorry Pep).

So you didn't take heed of Peps Deliah like war cry and rejected city for a roof over your head?

:0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.