AC Milan given permission to talk to Tevez

TCIB said:
lol, that would be a fair assumption fbloke mate.

I never have a name printed on my shirts. Well i had Kinky on some but thats the only player ever.

@SebastianBlue, His name is on a list i would prefere law enforcement not to see :p

Haha. I was asking flbloke if he had PWNSNBS' (Player Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken) name on the back of his shirt.

Gaudino said:
paulchapo said:
So he got what he wanted in the end,or it looks like it?

Football has lost here as any player can now do the same.

My thoughts too. We are all so fed up with him and his actions, that we are at the 'just want rid' stage now....and happy to simply get rid.

His (and Kia's) ridiculous lies and gross misconduct, has worked for them and if this move comes off, at the low prices beiing talked about, he has won and got all he wanted from the start.....he will be laughing at the club.....

But it's still the best thing for the club.

SebastianBlue said:
TCIB said:
lol, that would be a fair assumption fbloke mate.

I never have a name printed on my shirts. Well i had Kinky on some but thats the only player ever.

@SebastianBlue, His name is on a list i would prefere law enforcement not to see :p

Haha. I was asking flbloke if he had PWNSNBS' (Player Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken) name on the back of his shirt.

Ahh my bad :)

Please law enforcement if he has an accident involving multiple steel toe cap boot injuries do not look at me.

Regards, Steerl toe capped boot owner

Good bye and good riddance.

Time to move on blues. He's served his purpose. I'd rather he left like this than because we hadn't qualified for the CL.

It's his loss and we're much, much better off without him.

As a footnote any player worth his salt and at his peak who makes a conscious decision to play in Serie A, especially if he is currently playing in the Premier League, is a fool. Which figures, I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.