AC Milan given permission to talk to Tevez

Before we all get excited, its just permission to talk, no news whether its a loan or a perm.

Hope major legal action follows.

Hope his wife divorces him and takes the kids.

Hope he ends up destitute, scrambling for radio interviews where he bitterly rants about Mancini.

Hope his life collapses spectacularly and he is made to live in the real world... the horrible, disgusting mercenary filth.

That's all. :P

LoveCity said:

Hope he ends up destitute, scrambling for radio interviews where he bitterly rants about Mancini.

Hope his life collapses spectacularly and he is made to live in the real world... the horrible, disgusting mercenary filth.

Other than the above,you couldn`t give a shit about him !
+1

LoveCity said:

You missed out the the best one...

Hope the Sheikh's best hitman arranges a decent accident for him.

TCIB said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
He will move for an undisclosed fee that way all sides can claim they won(as with Bellemy when he left West Ham)

I hope this does not happen but i fear it is something that may.

The fans have been disrespected regarding this saga and deserve a transparent report on the final deal if it goes through.

Not from the club i may add, any disrespect is all on Tevez.

Indeed the possible financial loss we may incure is something that will rub us the wrong way if hidden. Even if we do end up getting screwed i would prefere to know.

Call it a gesture to dedicated supporters of the club if you will.

Edit:: Yes Bellamy was a big issue but nothing on this scale indeed this was unprecedented regarding his actions.
Sorry I didn't mean to give the impression that Bellamy's actions were like for like, simply that both clubs span the story their way.

TCIB said:
He will move for an undisclosed fee that way all sides can claim they won(as with Bellemy when he left West Ham)

I hope this does not happen but i fear it is something that may.

The fans have been disrespected regarding this saga and deserve a transparent report on the final deal if it goes through.

Not from the club i may add, any disrespect is all on Tevez.

Indeed the possible financial loss we may incure is something that will rub us the wrong way if hidden. Even if we do end up getting screwed i would prefere to know.

Call it a gesture to dedicated supporters of the club if you will.

Edit:: Yes Bellamy was a big issue but nothing on this scale indeed this was unprecedented regarding his actions.
Sorry I didn't mean to give the impression that Bellamy's actions were like for like, simply that both clubs span the story their way.

Oh not at all mate i wasn't having a crack at all. The principles are the same indeed and i fully agree.
Just Tevez was a twat beyond all measure, no need to appologize matey :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.