Access to home fixtures without sky/bt/amazon for season card holders?

It's to entice you to sign up, Now TV will need to gain out of it.

That said compared to Newcastle etc City are at least trying.
The Premier League, Sky Sports and NOW TV have agreed to offer 2x NOW TV 'Day Pass' vouchers for free to every Premier League Seasoncard holder and Hospitality Seasonal member.

Is this a City only promotion? Sounds more like Sky Sports subscriptions ain't getting back to anywhere near what they expected. This idea that fans are clamouring for their 'fix', that the BBC and Sky keep reporting, is bull.

Is this a City only promotion? Sounds more like Sky Sports subscriptions ain't getting back to anywhere near what they expected. This idea that fans are clamouring for their 'fix', that the BBC and Sky keep reporting, is bull.
Ah...seems it not just City then.

I use IPTV when I'm not at a game so didn't look too deep into it, just from the earlier comments in here it seemed to be City standing alone.

I've just checked three other PL websites - Everton, Arsenal, Brighton - no mention of it on their home page whereas it's prominent on City's.

Ah...seems it not just City then.

I use IPTV when I'm not at a game so didn't look too deep into it, just from the earlier comments in here it seemed to be City standing alone.

I've just checked three other PL websites - Everton, Arsenal, Brighton - no mention of it on their home page whereas it's prominent on City's.

No I can't either. Perhaps it's just us not 'drooling' for the season to start.

Nice to have the lads back playing ‘ if anyone won’t be claiming the city sky sport passes I’d much appreciate them to watch the games with nipper ‘ many thanks in advance
Remember they can be shared as well, is it 2 simultaneous streams?

Edit: Yes it's 2 streams and a third stream is possible if you add NowTV boost for £3 and that also upgrades the picture to 1080p instead of 720p. (Unless they have a way of blocking multistreaming on this offer).

Last edited:
Also if this was a Sky promotion they'd be shouting it from the rooftops, no mention of it on the Skysports site.

Credit to the club if it's their own initiative, they didn't have to do it.
Yes, true. If so then they need to add their name to the list of who's behind it.

Agree. Said it in the other thread, the fact that "up to 25% of seats" will be covered with advertising is the first step towards fan-less 'arenas' with adverts plastered everywhere so those watching on the tellybox get assaulted with capitalism and the clubs make even more money.

You can always place a picture of Karl Marx on your seat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.