According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

All the media seem to think we are a one man team. However many times last year we played better without him.

It can also be debated as to whether his transfer request in January actually derailed us for a month or two and in the long run cost us the league title. Just a thought.

Just a thought....but what happens if we don't get the right offer. Carlos has already shown that he can play on even when demanding a transfer - so would everyone be happy to keep him and play him...or is he such a bad egg that we should just fuck him off regardless of the price we get.

bluesimon said:
Tevez is his own worst enemy. 5 clubs in 6 years - chasing the big pay packet, which he got from City - marriage breaks up - changes his mind every few months about who is to blame for him being unhappy with the arrangements.
He has been in the UK for 6+years and speaks less english than a newly arrived refugee from Kazatstan - he has NO friends in the UK (apparently he thinks that there are only 2 restaurants in Manchester and he does not mix with any of the other players in their homes or go out together) - has never put down any roots and has a track record on bending the truth time and time again. He claims to have a hot line to the Sheik - absolute crap. The Sheik is worth £500bn and MCFC is just a blip on his radar and Tevez, just one of over 10,000 employees. He asks for time off to visit his family in Argentina in the middle of the season and then spends 4 days in Tennerife shagging a deluded teen beauty queen - parades his children on the pitch like 'bling' and now uses them as the very latest excuse as to why he is not happy.
With all of his problems, he seems to forget that the one common denominator in all of his recent problems - is him.
Carlos - whilst you might be a supreme football player - you lack any dignity, class and honour. Don't try and quality your behaviour with statements like 'I always give 100% on the field' or 'I hope the City Fans understand my reasons'.
You have used everyone, including your own family, to claw your way up the greasy financial pole without any appreciation or some kind of payback, let alone the concept of loyalty. You totally dishonoured the generousity of Mansoor and Khaldoon in your hissy fit in January and now you dishonour everyone else now.
Go to Italy or Spain, take your family with you and don't darken our doorsteps again. God help you if you come to Manchester in a Champions League match against us or the rags. You will be met with the some attitude from all of us that you have thrown back in everyone's faces over the last few years.
A genius on the ball you may be - but a whore in life you most certain are.

Excellent post however let down slightly by the couple of the sentences at the end for me - I am appreciative of everything he has done for us in the last 2 seasons and would never lower myself to not take that into account.

BillyShears said:
Just a thought....but what happens if we don't get the right offer. Carlos has already shown that he can play on even when demanding a transfer - so would everyone be happy to keep him and play him...or is he such a bad egg that we should just fuck him off regardless of the price we get.

Face facts mate, he won't be here come 1st Sept.

BillyShears said:

Tough one Billy.
Personally, I'd like to see some closure to what is fast turning into a sodding soap opera, but he hasn't actually asked for a transfer has he?
I'd be happy to still see him doing the business on the pitch bit he's getting boring now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.