According to SSN... Tevez wants to go!

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Just a thought....but what happens if we don't get the right offer. Carlos has already shown that he can play on even when demanding a transfer - so would everyone be happy to keep him and play him...or is he such a bad egg that we should just fuck him off regardless of the price we get.

Face facts mate, he won't be here come 1st Sept.

I'm not convinced. Nobody wants him. Can't find a single informed person who will say that there's a club out there who'll finance a deal. Even at 30 million with him taking a massive wage cut - it's still not looking possible. I said somewhere else today - the only outcome i can see is a loan swap ie. something like Eto'o for Carlos...<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 pm --<br /><br />
mackenzie said:
BillyShears said:
Just a thought....but what happens if we don't get the right offer. Carlos has already shown that he can play on even when demanding a transfer - so would everyone be happy to keep him and play him...or is he such a bad egg that we should just fuck him off regardless of the price we get.

Tough one Billy.
Personally, I'd like to see some closure to what is fast turning into a sodding soap opera, but he hasn't actually asked for a transfer has he?
I'd be happy to still see him doing the business on the pitch bit he's getting boring now.

Sharon! Great to see you posting....!

It is a tough one. I'd love some closure one way or the other - but I fear this will rumble on. City aren't going to let him go late in the transfer window for a knock down fee. If they're gonna do that, they'll let him go now...except I just don't see anyone coming in for him.

I could be totally wrong but i just have this nagging suspicion Carlos has once again shook the proverbial tree to see if a top club falls out with the cash...

Rammy Blue said:
bluesimon said:
Tevez is his own worst enemy. 5 clubs in 6 years - chasing the big pay packet, which he got from City - marriage breaks up - changes his mind every few months about who is to blame for him being unhappy with the arrangements.
He has been in the UK for 6+years and speaks less english than a newly arrived refugee from Kazatstan - he has NO friends in the UK (apparently he thinks that there are only 2 restaurants in Manchester and he does not mix with any of the other players in their homes or go out together) - has never put down any roots and has a track record on bending the truth time and time again. He claims to have a hot line to the Sheik - absolute crap. The Sheik is worth £500bn and MCFC is just a blip on his radar and Tevez, just one of over 10,000 employees. He asks for time off to visit his family in Argentina in the middle of the season and then spends 4 days in Tennerife shagging a deluded teen beauty queen - parades his children on the pitch like 'bling' and now uses them as the very latest excuse as to why he is not happy.
With all of his problems, he seems to forget that the one common denominator in all of his recent problems - is him.
Carlos - whilst you might be a supreme football player - you lack any dignity, class and honour. Don't try and quality your behaviour with statements like 'I always give 100% on the field' or 'I hope the City Fans understand my reasons'.
You have used everyone, including your own family, to claw your way up the greasy financial pole without any appreciation or some kind of payback, let alone the concept of loyalty. You totally dishonoured the generousity of Mansoor and Khaldoon in your hissy fit in January and now you dishonour everyone else now.
Go to Italy or Spain, take your family with you and don't darken our doorsteps again. God help you if you come to Manchester in a Champions League match against us or the rags. You will be met with the some attitude from all of us that you have thrown back in everyone's faces over the last few years.
A genius on the ball you may be - but a whore in life you most certain are.

Excellent post however let down slightly by the couple of the sentences at the end for me - I am appreciative of everything he has done for us in the last 2 seasons and would never lower myself to not take that into account.

As I say, he is a genius on the ball - no question and when he plays, he plays 100%. But being a part of any team, club, business etc, it is also about they way you treat your peers, associates, commrades, friends and all those around you. His actions over the recent years confirm that his attitude to life outside the 90 minutes on the pitch, is selfish, self-centered, arrogant and without an ounce of respect. ANYONE who is in the incredibly privileged position he now finds himself in, who then goes around trashing and dis-respecting all around him, shows no class. He may be from the back streets in Argentina, he may well have fought his way up the professional football chain with his natural, god given talent, but his pathetic excuse that he wanted to leave in January because - and I quote - 'the management at Manchester City is in disarray' - was an ignorant lie and nothing to do with the reality. I am happy to give praise where it is due - for his on the pitch talent of which he is right up there - but off the field, he is a pityful, dishonourable retch and MCFC & our fans are less than an arse-wipe to him

mackenzie said:
stony said:
mackenzie said:
but he hasn't actually asked for a transfer has he?

What? and miss his loyalty bonus
Please explain stony, am a bit thick on such matters

Just being sarcy Mac, but in theory if Tevez hasn't handed in a written request I presume he would be entitled to a loyalty payment from City.
Depends what's in his contract really and I haven't the faintest idea what sort of clauses are triggered by what or if indeed there are any.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

I'm not convinced. Nobody wants him. Can't find a single informed person who will say that there's a club out there who'll finance a deal. Even at 30 million with him taking a massive wage cut - it's still not looking possible. I said somewhere else today - the only outcome i can see is a loan swap ie. something like Eto'o for Carlos...
But that's the whole point imo, we will get the swap deal with Real or Inter but with Carlos valued far lower than we would prefer.

The only team that could/would pay hard cash is Chelsea/Roman.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

I'm not convinced. Nobody wants him. Can't find a single informed person who will say that there's a club out there who'll finance a deal. Even at 30 million with him taking a massive wage cut - it's still not looking possible. I said somewhere else today - the only outcome i can see is a loan swap ie. something like Eto'o for Carlos...

-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 pm --

mackenzie said:
BillyShears said:

Tough one Billy.
Personally, I'd like to see some closure to what is fast turning into a sodding soap opera, but he hasn't actually asked for a transfer has he?
I'd be happy to still see him doing the business on the pitch bit he's getting boring now.

Sharon! Great to see you posting....!

It is a tough one. I'd love some closure one way or the other - but I fear this will rumble on. City aren't going to let him go late in the transfer window for a knock down fee. If they're gonna do that, they'll let him go now...except I just don't see anyone coming in for him.

I could be totally wrong but i just have this nagging suspicion Carlos has once again shook the proverbial tree to see if a top club falls out with the cash...
Hiya Billy.
Not sure about the last bit tbh. Despite my feelings about how the effin captain of our club conducts himself I've never been convinced it's about money for him. Unless the 'top club' is us of course! ;-)
Just wish that City can move on now, whatever it takes. If he stays he needs to stop mouthing off to the press.

Rammy Blue said:
But that's the whole point imo, we will get the swap deal with Real or Inter but with Carlos valued far lower than we would prefer.

The only team that could/would pay hard cash is Chelsea/Roman.

I'm talking about a loan swap rather than transferring the players. It's gets him out of our hair for 12 months with an adequate replacement for that time. Gives him another 12 months to find a club who'll pay decent money for him. That to me would make more sense than just swapping because as you say valuations would be fucked...plus agents hate swaps...no transfer fee equals no commission...;- )

In today's financial climate, with the impending new money rules from UEFA, then he has to be worth £40m++ and the £200k++ per week to the teams who could afford him. He is at the peak of his ability right now and if he did as well for as as a miserable, unhappy, dishonourable twat, imagine what he could do playing in a nice climate, with his beloved daughters around him, being able to find more than two restaurants he likes (!) and being totally at ease with his new life.

-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 pm --

I could be totally wrong but i just have this nagging suspicion Carlos has once again shook the proverbial tree to see if a top club falls out with the cash...[/quote]

If there is a whiff that his request to leave is anything remotely connected to money, then what little respect he has remaining, will be lost forever. If he goes to Real Madrid, Inter, AC etc which are the most likely destinations, then fine. If he goes to Chelsea, he better be living in a P.O.Box address surrounded by the S.A.S. if he wants to stay alive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.