Accounts are out for 2017/18 - revenues over £500m, profit of £10.4m

Interesting to note that in 2008, using the same methodology that values us at £2.36bn currently, we'd be valued at around £112m. ADUG has put in £1.33bn so they're currently about £900m in profit.
Thats amazing profit when you think of how much we have spent on the first team alone

Who's the "Expert" on SSN?

Can't help but shoe the rags into discussing how well our club is run.

"No other club can challenge their business model, apart from Manchester United"

David Bick and to be fair he has always been very complimentary of the club, the business model and the way we are run and lets be fair they do ****e cash the rag bastards

I totally agree without strategy of selling fringe players and players who we sign and loan then sell. I don’t want us to sell Sane or Sterling or any other top player unless it’s in the club’s best interest.

David Bick and to be fair he has always been very complimentary of the club, the business model and the way we are run and lets be fair they do ****e cash the rag bastards

I agree and it’s not United matching us, it is City marching United who where light years ahead of City in 2008. Due to fantastic management by us and bad mis-management than them.

Will we ever overtake, would be very tricky but the same would have been said about where we are now.

Real, Barca, United, Munich and we look to be joining that established list.

Interesting to note that in 2008, using the same methodology that values us at £2.36bn currently, we'd be valued at around £112m. ADUG has put in £1.33bn so they're currently about £900m in profit.

Is it not even more than that for them, mate?

Factoring in the £261m China Media Capital paid for 13 per cent the other year?

In answer to your other query, could that extra cash of £58m you cite be the money advance from Barclays against future TV revenue?

I know we have basically a rolling overdraft with them and it just so happens to be the exact amount we paid for Laporte in January.

Where does the 1.33Bn figure come from?

Is it not even more than that for them, mate?

Factoring in the £261m China Media Capital paid for 13 per cent the other year?

It's 14% now for an outlay of £280m I think so their stake in City alone (which is the bulk of CFG) is worth £330m. That means ADUG's stake is worth just over £2bn. So they've put in £1.33bn, got £280m back, leaving their net outlay is just over £1bn therefore and their stake in City alone is worth just over £2bn. Knocking off the 2008 valuation of £112m leaves them still holding a stake that's appreciated by a net £900m

In answer to your other query, could that extra cash of £58m you cite be the money advance from Barclays against future TV revenue?

I know we have basically a rolling overdraft with them and it just so happens to be the exact amount we paid for Laporte in January.
That £58m won't be the Barclays money as we wouldn't have issued shares for that. It would have been introduced by ADUG and, unless something has changed that we don't know about (which I doubt), only they could be issued with shares. It could well have been the Laporte money though as the siiue of shares was done on January 24th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.