Accusation of Munich chants

dazng said:
bluemoon73 said:
Could hear it on tv after if you hate man utd clap your hands. it was very clear

I was there and yes the hate man utd song was sung but there was no follow up chat was sung just muffled noise (just played it back to check)
, the fans where just enjoying themselves singing and without realising started singing the song and wasn't sure what to chant at the end so they just made muffled noise as they obviously didn't want to sing the "m" chant. I personally take my hat off to all City fans in Madrid they were a example to all football fans.

The fans sounded loud and proud all through the game mate but it was chanted at the end when knobhead keane was on the pitch. either that or everyone was pissed up and chanting rooney rooney rooney

bluemoon73 said:
dazng said:
bluemoon73 said:
Could hear it on tv after if you hate man utd clap your hands. it was very clear

I was there and yes the hate man utd song was sung but there was no follow up chat was sung just muffled noise (just played it back to check)
, the fans where just enjoying themselves singing and without realising started singing the song and wasn't sure what to chant at the end so they just made muffled noise as they obviously didn't want to sing the "m" chant. I personally take my hat off to all City fans in Madrid they were a example to all football fans.

The fans sounded loud and proud all through the game mate but it was chanted at the end when knobhead keane was on the pitch. either that or everyone was pissed up and chanting rooney rooney rooney

just played the recording back they didn't chant it at the end, all you can hear is muffled noise, maybe your hearing it because your aware of what used to be sung, as I said in the ground the end was muffled because they wasn't sure what to sing to replace the m word so just made aload of pointless noise

Can I ask the fans who were actually at the game last night and who were embarrassed by those few pricks,why didn`t you have the balls to tell them in no uncertain terms to FUCK OFF ?
It appears that the majority hate it,so why can`t some of you try and "educate" these idiots.
And before anyone asks,yes I`ve had a go at a couple in CB3 last season,who thought it was great to use the word.I started and in the end there were another 5-6 people having a go at the scrotes.Guess what ? Yes they finally shut the fuck up.

oakiecokie said:
Can I ask the fans who were actually at the game last night and who were embarrassed by those few pricks,why didn`t you have the balls to tell them in no uncertain terms to FUCK OFF ?
It appears that the majority hate it,so why can`t some of you try and "educate" these idiots.
And before anyone asks,yes I`ve had a go at a couple in CB3 last season,who thought it was great to use the word.I started and in the end there were another 5-6 people having a go at the scrotes.Guess what ? Yes they finally shut the fuck up.

As I have already said in this thread I did not hear it BUT if I had and they were close to I would have said STFU as I have in the past - I think its good that we have got to the point where we have eradicated or very nearly those offensive songs after all a blue died also - I also think it good that we do have blues with the "cajones" to tell the richard craniums to chill it

oakiecokie said:

What part of we didn't sing it do you not understand "I give up".

dazng said:
oakiecokie said:

What part of we heard it do you not understand " i give up as well"

nij said:
oakiecokie said:

As I have already said in this thread I did not hear it BUT if I had and they were close to I would have said STFU as I have in the past - I think its good that we have got to the point where we have eradicated or very nearly those offensive songs after all a blue died also - I also think it good that we do have blues with the "cajones" to tell the richard craniums to chill it

Thats a start mate and glad you didn`t hear it.Would be great if others could "educate" the minority but not certain some people would stand up and be counted.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:21 pm --<br /><br />
dazng said:
oakiecokie said:

Strange that at least 25 fans who attended the game heard it,as they`ve written about it on here.People see and hear things they don`t want to.
Understand ??

I Live In A Blue House said:
bluemoon73 said:

100% heard the chants on TV. As people have said we know it gets thrown in every now & then unfortunately but it's thrown back in our face by the Rag fans @ every oppotunity available! They stir things up when ever possible. Don't forget "They are the Darlings in the football media world" Can't & don't put a foot wrong! Not the RAGS!

I would just like to appologise for my statement above, after thinking about it the end was muffled after the last line of "If you Hate man utd clap your hands"

oakiecokie said:
nij said:
oakiecokie said:

Thats a start mate and glad you didn`t hear it.Would be great if others could "educate" the minority but not certain some people would stand up and be counted.

-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:21 pm --

dazng said:
oakiecokie said:

Strange that at least 25 fans who attended the game heard it,as they`ve written about it on here.People see and hear things they don`t want to.
Understand ??

I can't believe how many deaf fans were in the ground last night......and even worse I can't believe how many were actually singing it. We try very hard to take the moral high ground over the rags and these cretins continue to let us down.

bluemoon73 said:

100% heard the chants on TV. As people have said we know it gets thrown in every now & then unfortunately but it's thrown back in our face by the Rag fans @ every oppotunity available! They stir things up when ever possible. Don't forget "They are the Darlings in the football media world" Can't & don't put a foot wrong! Not the RAGS!

I would just like to appologise for my statement above, after thinking about it the end was muffled after the last line of "If you Hate man utd clap your hands"

me thinks it takes a big man to say sorry - well done mate - but - I reiterate I was there did not hear it - again that does not mean it did not happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.