Accusation of Munich chants

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
dazng said:
Don't Understand

This page (10) fourth post down.
He can't hear you.

Is this debate really necessary any further ? Some heard it, some didn't hear it, at the ground, and on TV. Keeping bumping the thread won't change it.

not bumping mate as you know me well - some will not hear "he can't hear you" great line you dry fecker you

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
dazng said:
Don't Understand

He can't hear you.

Is this debate really necessary any further ? Some heard it, some didn't hear it, at the ground, and on TV. Keeping bumping the thread won't change it.

No not necessary,its only this guy who claimed it defo didn`t happen,when others who were also there claimed it did.I know who I believe.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:03 pm --<br /><br />
nij said:
cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
He can't hear you.

not bumping mate as you know me well - some will not hear "he can't hear you" great line you dry fecker you

Its OK, its not you cleavers is having a dig at.Its me and the guy with The Bionic Ears. ;) End off.

Oakie, I was there last night and although I have no bionic ears I have to say the overall behaviour of the fans was excellent, I too do not like any references to any disaster, nor do I like any songs that refer to our neighbours.
The words "we are impeccable" springs to mind.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:09 am --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
dazng said:
Don't Understand

He can't hear you.

Sorry mate end of.

One thing is for sure, this old fashioned shnizzle is not part of the modern game,

what is part of it is, bigger than our noggins get time for.

#nomorefootyreligion

I was in the fourth tier in Madrid and I did not hear any specific references to "Munich" other than the obvious ending to the "Hate Man United" song, which a few people like to chant.

The number of "Munich" chants has certainly seemed to be reducing in my opinion but before any United fans start slagging off City lets just think back to how respectful City fans were at Old Trafford a few years ago on the 50th anniversary of the Munich disaster! Everyone believed that City fans would be disrespectful on that day, we were exactly the opposite and were rewarded with a quality performance and a win!

If they do the same against Liverpool then fair play to them but I think the word hypocrits springs to mind!

In my opinion as much as I personally detest a number of other clubs and fans, the one thing that has to stand aside from the hatred is when individuals lose their lives.

Was it as loud as Blackburn away the other year out ov interest if not them five or six lads need 2 have a long hard look at themselves

MCFC OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.