Achraf Hakimi

Exactly the point. Ezzy talks shite all day long in this forum and whilst he's got credit for two names for academy signings we've been linked with, he's largely spoken shite talking down to people who disagree with him. Nice to see others calling him out on his either selective or fake quoting.
LOL.
You and @twosips were wrong in that earlier discussion on Bernardo's position. But the majority of your responses were basically:
Ezzy mate, get back to your football manager games lad because real football and real facts is obviously not for you.

I don't mind at all explaining my reasoning when people question my posts. But you on the other hand...

LOL.
You and @twosips were wrong in that earlier discussion on Bernardo's position. But the majority of your responses were basically:

I don't mind at all explaining my reasoning when people question my posts. But you on the other hand...

No, we weren't. It's not our fault you can't quite comprehend what Bernardo was clearly saying. I didn't once bring up Football Manager either.

LOL.

For someone who doesn't mind people questioning your posts, you sure do get patronising and defensive.

LOL.

Because I've tried questioning you before and you just respond patronisingly all the time, but when the shoe's on the other foot you're not a fan of the same approach. TBF to twosips he's been much more polite than I have.

For someone who doesn't mind people questioning your posts, you sure do get patronising and defensive.

Dragging me into this thread and a convo that has absolutely nowt to do with me is a great example of petty, patronising behaviour isn't it? I can only presume this guy is a kid, so he/she is not worth arguing with. Seriously, Ezzy. Grow up.

No, we weren't. It's not our fault you can't quite comprehend what Bernardo was clearly saying. I didn't once bring up Football Manager either.
Of course. Two direct quotes disproving your points but I'm the one who can't comprehend. The second of those quotes you and @OliMCFC choose to ignore also.

and because of that I must be a kid lol...
Lets Move on.

Of course. Two direct quotes disproving your points but I'm the one who can't comprehend. The second of those quotes you and @OliMCFC choose to ignore also.

and because of that I must be a kid lol...
Lets Move on.

You said what Bernardo meant with 'right side as an offensive midfielder' was #10. Here's what you said:
offensive midfielder <--> Attacking Midfielder
(
number 10)
You took 'right side as an offensive midfielder' and translated it as #10. Strange that.

I've never heard of a right sided #10 before.... is that perhaps cos it doesn't exist? As we all know, #10 is a central role. It certainly can't be a right-sided number 10. So what explains that? Well maybe, just maybe, what he meant is right winger. An attacking midfielder on the right, is playing right wing. Cos who's just to the right of a #10? A right winger.

Now seriously, leave me alone. You're a very strange individual.

You said what Bernardo might with 'right side as an offensive midfielder' was #10. Here's what you said:

You took 'right side as an offensive midfielder' and translated it as #10. Strange that.

I've never heard of a right sided #10 before.... is that perhaps cos it doesn't exist? As we all know, #10 is a central role. It certainly can't be a right-sided number 10. So what explains that? Well maybe, just maybe, what he meant is right winger. An attacking midfielder on the right, is playing right wing. Cos who's just to the right of a #10? A right winger.

Bernardo says:
"You have some areas on the pitch where you feel a little bit more comfortable, but me I've played almost all my career on the right side as an offensive midfielder, or number 8. That's where I feel more comfortable.

Guardiola says:
I think as a No 10 behind the striker [is his natural game] but as a winger he can move inside, stay wide, he can play in all positions in the middle, attacking positions – he can play three or four positions,”

Meet our starting right sided #10:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.